Chapter nineteen: texts

Mikasa's p.o.v

Throughout the movie someone was texting me, it was kinda creepy.
Mikasa.
Are you having fun?
Mikasa, answer.
You're beautiful.
Don't get to close to Sasha, I want you for myself.
I'll turn you straight.
Answer.
Send pictures.
Why are you hanging out with a bunch of fags?
Mikasa.
Answer.

"Uhm, Sasha?" I whispered.
"Yeah?"
"Someone is texting me, it's from the same number that texted me before my first day"
I showed her the texts, they were getting more aggressive.

I'll come for Sasha.
I know where you are.
Stop ignoring me.
I know you can't resist me.

"I think we need to call the police" she whispered.
"But should we call the police when we're on a sleepover? The girls are gonna get scared" I said quietly.
"Let's go talk somewhere else" she said just as quiet as me and grabbed my hand, and we were off.

We stopped when we stepped into one of many guest bathrooms, we locked the door and I sat down on the floor.
"What should I do? They said they're gonna come after you" I said.
"Don't worry, let's do like this, if that person texts you again we'll call the pol-"
Answer or something bad is gonna happen.
"Mika"
"Yeah?"
"This is not good"
"What should I do?? Should I answer or not???" I was actually scared.
"We'll call the police right now, I think you might have a stalker"
"But everyone is gonna get scared" I chocked out, a ball of sadness and worry in my throats was growing so much it was almost suffocating me.
"I think it's good we are here, this place have to have a pretty good security system" Sasha comforted. I looked down, wrapping my arms around my knees.
"From tomorrow on, let's start with self defence" she said, trying her best to motivate me. She was wearing a worried smile, she put her arm around me and held up her phone.
"I'll call the police, don't worry"
"Mhm.."

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hi, uhm, my friend is getting threatening texts and it's scaring her a lot"

Sasha kept talking, I was resting my head against her shoulder. How could something like this happen? Do I have to move again? I closed my eyes, what if this is just a dream? In one way that'd be good, with no stalker or whatever it is, but on the other hand, that would mean.. No Sasha.