Chapter ten: can you help me?

It's now time for math, Mikasa's subject she was good at.
"Do you like math, Mika?"
"M-Mika?" Mikasa said.
"I can call you Mika, right?" Sasha said and smiled.
"Okay, sure" Mikasa smiled back gently.
"Well, yeah, I guess.. I've always been "good" at math I guess, it hasn't really been a big deal"
"Well, I'm not that good at math, so I was wondering if you can help me? Like if I really need help" Sasha asked putting her hands together and making puppy eyes to make Mikasa help her.
"Only if you don't use me just to do your homework" the black haired girl said.
"Why would I do that? We're friends, friends wouldn't do that" Sasha said with a surprised look on her face.
We're friends, friends wouldn't do that.
The sentence kept on playing in Mikasa's head. For the first time she had a friend, a real friend.
"Yeah..that's right.. we're friends..." Mikasa got unbelievably happy, so happy she ran up to Sasha and hugged her.
"What's going on?" Sasha said and giggled.
"I've never really had a real friend, people have always used me for their own advantage" Mikasa buried her face in Sasha's chest.
"I promise that won't happen anymore" the brown haired girl wrapped her arms around the other girl. She rested her head on Mikasa's head, their hug felt like forever. Now, time for math. Sasha showed her new friend the way to a place they could sit.
"Let's sit here" Sasha said and smiled warmly, just like the girl Mikasa had drawn on her last school.