Chapter eight: the squad

Mikasa's p.o.v

Sasha showed me the way to the home classroom. She was talking while walking, she seems so nice. When I stepped into the classroom everyone looked at me and Sasha.
I heard people whisper "is that the new girl?" "wow she's cute" and "that's the new girl isn't it?". Sasha showed me the way through the classroom, she sat down in the back.
"Sit here, the teacher doesn't really notice if you sleep if you sit here" she said and winked at me.
"Oh, okay" I couldn't help but to giggle at her. Ten minutes into the new school and I already have a friend.
"Hi there, you're new right?" A blonde haired boy said, with a taller brown haired boy beside him. The brown haired boy had a red scarf around his neck, does he have a cold?
"Yeah, I moved here on Saturday"
"Oh nice, my names Armin and this is my best friend, Eren"
"I'm Mikasa, nice to meet you" i said and smiled.
"Nice to meet you too" Eren said. He had titan green eyes and had a slight tan.
"Okay class, sit down. As you might've noticed, we have a new classmate. Miss Ackerman? Do you want to introduce yourself?" The teacher said. Everyone looked at me again, gaaaaaaaaaahhhh I don't like when people look at me..
"Uh, sure.. my name is Mikasa Ackerman and I moved here from Ichizoku City"
"How nice, now, should we go around the class so you can see who's who?"
They went through the whole class introducing themselves. I already know Sasha, Armin and Eren.
"My name is Christa! Nice to meet you!"
"I'm Ymir, and if you lay a hand on my Christa you're dead meat, got that?!"
Okay I think I won't lay a hand on Christa, but maybe on Sasha..
"I'm Connie!"
"That's my friend by the way" Sasha whispered in my ear.
"Oh okay" I whispered back.
"I'm Jean Kirstein, I'd like to say-"
"No one cares, horse face" Eren cut him off. I have a feeling this is going to be a interesting day.

-

"Hey Sasha? Uh can I ask you something?" I said.
"Yeah sure, what is it?"
I showed the message that I got the other day.
"Do you know this person? It says that it's a student from this school"
"Ohhhhh, that's weird. There's no person I know that acts like that, well except for..."
"Except for who?"