Chapter eleven: She's cute

Mikasa's p.o.v

I was sitting in the classroom beside Sasha, her brown hair was perfectly up in a ponytail, her brown eyes was trying to understand what was going on on the whiteboard where the teacher was writing math things. She glanced over at me and smiled. Goddamn, she's cute..

-

One week later me and Sasha are best friends, we're closer than I've ever been with anyone. And I'm madly in love with her. I didn't know it would go this fast to get a crush. Right now it's Wednesday, and me and Sasha are hanging out as usual. I'm also close friends with Eren and Armin, but it feels like Sasha understands me the most.
"Hey guys!" A shorter, black haired girl said. She had two pigtails with light blue ribbons to tie the two pigtails. Her arm was twisted into another girl's arm. It was Mina and Annie. The blonde looked away as Mina was talking with us.
"Hey Mina, Annie" Sasha said and smiled.
"So I was wondering if you wanted to come to a pyjamas party at my place? All the girls in the squad is coming, so you should come too" Mina said and smiled back.
"Should we?" The cute girl asked me.
"Why not? It can be nice to get to know the girls" I said and smiled warmly grabbing my red scarf I got from Eren.
"Then it's settled! The party is on Friday, come to my house at like five, this is so exciting!" Mina said and shook Annie in excitement.
"See you there!" Sasha said and smiled once again.
"Bet there's gonna be lots of food there, Mina's parents have some pretty important jobs so her whole family is rich, but she pretends to be average to not draw attention to her. But she trusts some girls so she has told me. Don't tell anyone else though" Sasha said and winked at me.
"I won't tell anyone"
"Good Mika" the brown haired girl said and patted my head. I chuckled, she's standing on her tippy toes to reach. She's so darn adorable.