Chapter fourteen: Sasha's quest of getting Mikasa to confess

Sasha's p.o.v

When I finished eating my food it was a little break until next lesson. I can use that break to find Mikasa, and maybe get her to explain? Because I'm really rEALLY confused right now. I decided to go to the girls' bathroom, because she said she had to go to the bathroom, right? I was on my way to the bathroom when Jean stopped me.
"Hey potato girl?"
"Can you stop calling me that?" I turned around to face him.
"Are you going to find Mikasa?" Jean asked and smirked.
"Yeah, why?" I put my hands on my hips.
"Just don't go too close to her, will you? I want her all to myself~" Jean said, disgusting.
"I want to find her because she's my friend, got that?" I went into the girls' bathroom.
"Mika? Are you in here?" I said looking around. Surprisingly no one was there, as, putting on a new layer of makeup. I saw one stall was locked, is she in there?
"Mika?" I repeated.
"..yeah?" A soft voice said.
"Are you okay?" I asked leaning against the door.
"I think so, I don't really know" she said.
"Can you open the door?" I asked in a soft tone. A few seconds later the door was unlocked and I stepped inside the stall to see my best friend.
"Why'd you run away? I took your food, you know" I said and winked at the black haired girl. That red scarf really fits her, her grey eyes are so pretty...
"Did you hear what I said..?" Mika said and a soft tone of pink went across her pretty face.
"Not everything, I was focusing on my food I didn't focus on what you were saying. Did you say something important?" I lied. It was really gay what she said, I really like that. I smiled to myself.