Chapter twelve: food

Sasha's p.o.v

Imagine Mika as a cake or something, maybe a cupcake, well it has to be sweet since she's sweet herself! We were sitting in the cafeteria with Eren, Armin and Connie. Ymir and Christa was somewhere else, doing "couple business". I was staring into space thinking about the way Mika holds her scarf, how her black hair is so soft and silky, how her eyes are so glittery and sparkly. How her lips looks so soft and shiny.
"Hey! Hey Sasha can you hear me?"
"Earth to Sasha"
"Hmm, I think I have something.. Sasha! Look! Muffins!"
"What?! Where?!" I gasped and looked around.
"Knew it would work" Mikasa said and smirked at me. She's such a child, now where's my muffins?!
"Hey guys? Can I sit here..?" A blond, short girl said. Her hair was up in a bun and her blue eyes was half closed, it worked together with her "resting-bitch face".
"Uhm sure, what's up Annie?" Armin said. Annie sat down at the table.
"I was wondering if you knew where Mina is, I haven't heard from her the whole day.. and our teachers haven't said she's sick.. I'm really worried...." Annie looked down while talking. I stood up instantly and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around the smaller girl, comforting her.
"I'm sure she's okay, maybe she doesn't have internet or something?"
"Mhm..but I'm still worried until I know she's okay..."
"Maybe we can ask Thomas if he knows something?" Armin suggested.
"That'd be great..thanks.." Annie said and I let go of her. Armin looks around the cafeteria, after a while of looking he spots the blonde, tall boy.