Comatose

Post Blue - Placebo
Comatose - Skillet

"What are you planning on doing now?" I hear a deep voice, from what feels like miles away.

"I don't know, alright?" Another voice yells.

"You don't- are you fucking kidding me? I thought I fucking told you, don't do that to her. You could've just let it go." The voice screams back.

"She locked me up, Dimitri. She's the reason I spent a week in that shithole."

"No, Phil. You're the reason you spent a week in that shithole, and thanks to mom for bailing you out, or you would've spent more. You fucking raped h-"

"Shut up. Shut up! Just shut up!" Something slams and crashes, making break noises. I flinch a little, my head pounding like crazy. I'm unable to move or open my eyes. I'm just stuck in place, glued to the ground, not able to move a muscle. The only thing my body allows me to do is listen.

"What's the plan now, huh? You gonna kill her?" I think Dimitri says.

"I don't know." Phil replies.

"I was being fucking sarcastic. You're considering kill- are you joking?" Dimitri yells.

"She's gonna lock me up, again." Phil yells.

"So you fucking knock her out and now you don't know what to do with her?"

"I know what I want to do with her."

"No." Dimitri says after a long pause. "No, you're not gonna. I'm not gonna let you. No."

"Who's side you on, huh?" Phil yells.

"The right one!" Dimitri yells back.

The rest are whispers. It takes every bit of my energy to try and open my eyes. It feels as though there are weights on my eyelids and I can't help and shake the nausea off. I feel like I'm going to throw up any second, but I don't think my body will allow me to do that either.

"Help..." I whisper, involuntarily. I hear footsteps approach me.

"Annika? Annika are you awake?" Dimitri says.

"Help me..." I whimper and give opening my eyes another try.

It works, but just a little. My eyelids rise very slowly and a blurry image of Dimitri's face is the first thing I see.

"Get away from her." Phil barges in, throwing Dimitri out of the way.

His face makes me shiver almost, making me want to kick, scream and run. All I can do though, is look at this disgusting human.

"Hey, beautiful. I see you're awake..." Phil caresses my cheek.

"No..." I whine and try to shift but I'm slow, Phil's not. I'm weak, Phil's not.

"I know you want to." He smirks.

"Fuck off." I get the words out and stare into his devil eyes. His smirk disappears and he slaps me across the face.

"Phil!" Dimitri yells.

"Stay the fuck out of this." Phil yells at his little brother.

My eyes begin to water and I can't bear the burning feeling on my cheek.

"Where are your Chase and Jonah now, huh?" Phil grins and slaps me again, this time on the other side.

I whimper and begin to sob, still unable to move any part of my body. The more time goes on, the more I become aware of my surroundings. I'm still at the bar, laying on the floor in the corner. This is a nightmare.

"They're gonna kill you." I still hold my ground with Phil, referring to my brother and Jonah.

"I don't see them. Do you see them? Cause I don't." Phill shrugs and stands up, kicking me in the stomach.  

Just when I think I can't take it anymore, he kicks me in the leg and I yell, tears dripping down my face.

"Phil stop it!" Dimitri yells.

"Look at me." Phill grabs my face, blood coming out of my mouth. "You still wanna tell the police what happened? Huh?"

"I didn't say anyth-" He slaps me, again, cutting me off.

"I bet you won't tell the police about this one." He stands up and begins to unbuckle his pants.

Small drops of blood are dripping through my teeth, my body weaker than ever. I can't move and everything hurts like a bitch. I can't even cope with the thought of Phil doing something to me right now, sexually. I'd rather be dead.

"No, please..." I whisper.

"You should've kept your mouth shut, slut." Phil kicks me in the stomach again, while taking his belt off.

I whimper once again, more blood coming out of my mouth. I can't take it anymore.

"I did. I didn't say anything, I swear." I try to say, but instead small whimpering noises leave my mouth.

"Phil!" Dimitri yells, but Phil's distracted. He quickly slides down his pants, but I close my eyes, pressing my hands on my stomach.

He grabs my waist and I yell from the pain, more tears escaping my eyes as he begins to unzip my jeans.

Just as he's about to take them off my bruised legs, the door smashes open. I slowly open my eyes and spot three silhouettes in the door, two guys and one girl.

"What the fuck..." Jonah's eyes widen.

"I will fucking kill you!" Chase yells and runs over to Phil, grabbing him by the shoulders and smashing him against the floor. He begins to punch the living shit out of him with Jonah's help, both of them cussing in the process.

Kate sprints over to me.

"Annika, oh my god." She sobs, putting my head into her lap.

"I'm so sorry about this." Dimitri walks over to us.

"You fucking psychopath!" Kate screams, tears running down her face.

"I didn't do anything I swear!" Dimitri assures her.

"Get the fuck away from her. Annika! Annika can you hear me? Oh my god." Kate checks my pulse. I look at her and nod at her, gripping her arm. "Okay... okay... you're alive. Come on let's get you to the car. Jonah! Chase!" Kate yells at the guys, but they're busy.

Both of them are punching Phil with absolutely zero remorse and Phil can't do anything.

"Do something you fucking idiot!" Kate yells at Dimitri.

He runs over to them and tries to break the fight apart but Jonah punches him too, knocking him out with one swing.

"Guys!" Kate yells.

"You piece of shit." Jonah yells while swinging at Phil's face.

"Guys! Please!" Kate yells again, holding my hand.

I feel the room spin, my vision getting blurrier every second. My breathing is more shallow than ever and I don't know if I'll make it at this point.

"She's fucking dying!" Kate screams and the whole room goes silent. "Can at least one of you please, please, help me get her to a fucking hospital? Please!" Kate screams, her voice breaking.

"You go, I'll deal with this." I hear after a long pause but I don't know who said it. Before I get to see which one of the guys is approaching me, my vision goes black.