Busted

Silly Boy- The Blue Van
Like Jose - Playful Ryan

"I don't know, it was just a nightmare." I shrug.

I don't have the energy to talk about Amsterdam right now. It gives me too much pain.

"You sure?" Jonah asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sorry for waking you up." I say, rubbing my forehead.

"I wasn't even asleep, it's only been twenty minutes since you fell asleep." He says, pushing a hair strand away from my face.

"Oh. It seemed like forever." I huff.

"You should go back to sleep, it's gonna be okay." He assures me.

"Can we leave the lamp on for a little bit?" I gulp, scared of the same nightmare reoccurring.

"Of course." He nods and lays down, turning me around so he's hugging me from the back.

Soon I get drowsy again and fall back asleep.

###

"You're freaking me out bitch, open the door!" I hear as I slowly open my eyes.

"Annika I'm going to break this door!" I hear the voice say again.

Shit, it's Kate.

"In a minute!" I call out and start waking Jonah up who's sleeping next to me peacefully. His muscles are relaxed, he looks unbothered. Too bad I have to ruin that.

"Jonah, Jonah wake up!" I jerk him and he grunts, slowly opening his eyes.

"What's going on?" He says in a ... very deep voice. Holy shit.

"Kate's here, you have to hide or leave or I don't know!" I whisper shout.

"Fuck, okay." He rushes out of the bed and grabs his clothes from the chair by my desk.

"Hurry, please!" I bite my nail.

"Annika what the fuck!" Kate yells out banging on the door.

"I'm going out the window." Jonah tells me and begins to climb out.

"Please be careful." I almost beg. He nods, his eyes still half closed and his hair brushed up in a messy way, giving him an electrocuted look.

"I'll text you." He assures me and as soon as he's gone, I get up and unlock the door.

Kate's standing there still wearing the white, short sleeveless dress she wore yesterday. Her half up half down hairstyle is messy now and she has baby hair all over her face. Her make-up is a little smudged but she still manages to look like a gorgeous mess.

"What the fuck!" She puts her hands on her hips and looks me up and down.

"I'm sorry." I mumble. She stares at me for a few seconds and then quickly wraps her hands around me, pulling me in for a hug.

"I was worried sick!" She whines, cupping my cheeks and taking a good look at me.

"I'm fine." I chuckle and walk back to my bed. She closes the door and gets under the covers with me.

"What happened? I saw there was shit going on, something about a fight inside and then outside. I thought it was someone random so I didn't pay attention and then Denis found me and told me it was you, I didn't even ask what happened I just came straight here. " She sighs.

"I gave the Carrie bitch a nosebleed and a crooked Jaw." I shrug. Kate's eyes widen.

"You're joking?" She can't hide the excitement on her face. I laugh with her.