Walk Around The Block

I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

"Stupid cunt!" Kate yells as she pushes Serenas head into the water.

"Stop stop stop!" Jonah yells as he holds back Kate while Seth holds back Serena.

"You bitch!" Serena whines as Seth drags her out of the pool.

"Watch your mouth before I kill you in your sleep." Kate warns her.

Serena breaks into tears, whimpering and coughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Chase yells at me. I'm standing in the corner with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

"It just- I-" I try to form a sentence but I keep laughing every time.

"This isn't funny." He glares at me.

"What happened?" Lola wakes up, rubbing her eyelids.

"Good Morning sunshine." Cole giggles.

"Nothing, Lols. Some people just need to learn who the fuck they can talk shit about." Kate chuckles as she climbs out of the pool. Serena's sitting inside by the counter, crying, as Seth comforts her.

"No, no, get her away from me!" Serena screams with a terrified face expression.

I burst into laughter yet again and so does Kate.

"Chill out pussy, I think you got what you deserved for now." Kate calls out and walks over to me with a towel, drying herself.

"I'm sorry I'm laughing it's just..." I catch my breath.

"I get it." Kate laughs along.

"What's up with the violence?" Jonah sighs as he walks over to us, directing his words towards Kate.

"Tell your girlfriend to watch her mouth and there won't be any violence." Kate tells him.

"Not my girlfriend..." Jonah mumbles as he avoids making eye contact with me.

I stare into his eyes with no face expression. He glances at me before turning around.

"Alright, I think we're all tired. Let's go eat and sleep okay?" Chase suggests.

"It's literally 5 p.m." Kate huffs.

"Stop being such a dad." I throw a towel at Chase.

"Stop being such children and I won't have to be." Chase shrugs.

"How about this, let's all go shower and come downstairs and we can decide what to do, okay?" Cole suggests and we all nod.

Serena goes upstairs first to avoid Kate.

"You fucking assholes!" Lola yells as she notices the penis tan-line on her back.

The guys burst into laughter as we walk up to our rooms.

"Can I go first?" I beg Kate when we walk into our room.

"Sure." She says.

I quickly wash my body for the second time today and begin to choose my outfit while Kate showers.

I take out light blue mom-jeans, white converse and a white oversized sweatshirt. I put everything on and leave my hair down naturally.