You think i am cheating on you? And Proposing Dani.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, sorry my bad." the shopkeeper said.

Then i spotted the PERFECT RING. iT HAD a big diamond in the middle and small ones on the sides.

"What about tha one?" I pointed to the ring.

"It's perfecTo." Liam said in a spanish accent.

We bought the ring and liam sliped it in his pocket.

"Wanna go to starbucks?

"SUREEE." I said.

We got our coffe from star bucks. As we were heading out of the coffee shop, Alot of girls came rushing towards us. Liam held my hand and put his arms around me as he protected me from the crowd. We finnaly managed to get out of the crowd.

"Thanks Lee." i said to liam

He smiled.

Zayn's P.O.V:

I Was soo stressed. I Don't know what's going on between Rachel and Liam. A little bit of tv would take everything off my mind. I turned the tv on. The host said "Soo today Harry Styles sister was spotted with Liam Payne Hand in Hand."

WHAT THE ACTUALL FU*CK!?

There was a picture of liam and rachel holding hands and laughing and had starbucks in their hands.

I fell to the ground and put my hands on my mouth. I felt a few tears slip down my cheek.

Just then Rachel and Liam entered the room laughing.

When rachel saw me her grin turned into a frown.

"Babe, What's wrong?" Rachel asked.

As if she cared.

Rachel's P.O.V

I entered the room to see zayn just sitting on the floor and he looked worried.

"Babe, What's wrong?" I asked Zayn

"Nothing." He said without making eye contact with me and just pushed past me HARD.

he never did that. I realized liam had left the room.

I shrugged it all off and went off to see if Zayn was ok.

He was in the bathroom. He had his head in his hands.

"Zayn, Are you ok?" I asked. He looked up at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Can't i just get some privacy?" He shouted and slammed the door on my face.

What just happened?

I went to Hazza's room and said "Hey, haz. Could i use you bathroom?" He nodded while staring his phone while smiling. "Yeaa, We're going clubbing in a while so get dressed."

I showered and changed into a black dress as we were going clubbing in a while.

I hot out of the bathroom and saw harry still smiling at his ohone.

"I think you should invite this girl to come clubbing with us." I said to harry. His head shot up.

"How did you knw it was a girl?" Haz asjed

I laughed. "You do not smile at your phone like idiots normally."

"Yeah, Leggo" He said.

We went to our room to see zayn lying on his bed.

"Zaaaayn, Get up." I said to zayn. He completely ignored me.

Harry came inside and said "Get up mate we're going clubbing."