Cartier

I gasped shutting the box slammed shut, grabbing Shawn's hand, placing the box inside his palm before standing up.

Cartier was the second most luxurious jewellery brand world wide. That would have to have been over one thousand dollars.

"You don't like it?" He asked looking up at me with disappointed eyes.

"No!" I shouted making his eyebrows furrow.

"I love it... it's the most beautiful accessory I've seen in my entire life. But I can't take that Shawn" I said shaking my head.

"It wasn't that expensive Em... c'mon" he said standing up the box still in his hand.

I held my hand out in front of him, grabbing my phone from my back pocket and unlocking it.

"What are you-" I cut him off by putting my hand on his lips.

I went onto the Cartier website immediately find the gorgeous necklace that was now in the palm of Shawn's hands. I clicked on it scrolling down to the price.

I gasped out loud before dropping my phone to the ground as I stared at him in pure shock.

"S-s-Shawn" I stuttered out completely speechless and in shock.

"Em" he said picking up my phone and glancing at it to see the screen.

"Oh..." he said smiling sheepishly, reaching to the back of his neck to scratch is awkwardly.

"S-Shawn that is t-too expensive" I stuttered out.

"I said you were worth all the money in the world" he said pushing a piece of hair behind my ear, taking a step closer to me.

"Not almost four thousand dollars Shawn" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Please take it. Please... There's also no return policy" he said with a smirk.

"Shawn!" I squealed swatting his shoulder.

"I'm sorry!" He defended with a laugh.

"Let me put it on" he said making me chew on my lip nervously. It was extremely scary having something that expensive on my body. It would definitely take some getting used to.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom, turning my body to face the mirror.

I watched his face intently as he focused on taking the beautiful necklace out of its box.

I shivered feeling the chain of the necklace lay along my collar bones. The diamond falling in the middle of my chest as Shawn hooked it on.

He smiled at me through the mirror before pushing my hair to one side of my neck.

The diamond glimmered in the light in every movement I made.

"I love it shawn... thank you so much" I whispered turning around to face him.

He grabbed my cheek with his right hand, caressing my cheek bone with his thumb, not breaking eye contact at all.

"I really really like you Em... I really do" he said before pressing his lips firmly against mine.

"I really like you too" I said breaking away from the kiss for a split second.

I pressed my lips back onto his before wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands held my waist firmly as he lifted me up and onto the counter top, my legs involuntarily wrapping around his waist.

"Mmm" he hummed into the kiss as I began to tug on his hair.

All of a sudden our lips were separated by the sound of his phone ringing.

He groaned spinning around, whipping his phone out and answering the call.

"Hello?" He asked tapping his foot impatiently.

The person on the other side of the phone spoke making his eyes widen.

"Um yea I'll be there in half an hour... Okay bye" he said making me frown.

"You have to go?" I said tugging on his shirt to bring him closer to me. He stood between my legs.

"Yeah, something for work. Call Rhylee or Carly over. I'll be back in an hour baby" he said before pressing his lips passionately against mine. By the time I got to kiss back he was already running out the room.

I sighed and got my phone out.

Me: Hey Carly, Come to the front of The Ritz-Carlton hotel. I'm bored

Carly: WHY ARE YOU AT THE MOST EXPENSIVE HOTEL IN LA!!??

Me: Birthday present from dad :)

Carly: be there soon. I'll text you when I'm out front birthday girl <3 love you!

Me: see you soon love you too!

I swiped out of her contact and onto Rhylee's

I decided to just call her instead.

"Hey Emily" Rhylee answered the phone.

"Hey Rhy, I've got a hotel at the Ritz-Carlton and was wondering if you wanted to come over for a bit?" I asked curiously.

"You got a hotel to yourself?" She asked curiously.

"No me and Sh- Carly!" I shouted.

Fuck. I almost said Shawn.

"Uhh... okay. I'll be there in 20 minutes" she said.

"Okay see you then!" I cheered.

"See you Mrs Mendes" She said before hanging up the phone.

Fuck.

She knew.

-

A/N: GUYS! When you comment nice stuff it literally motivates me to update so much! Like it will be 3:00am in the morning and one of you's will comment and I will end up staying up until 4:00am writing! I love it!