"I'm sure she has" she said raising her eyebrows and smiling at me widely.

I ignored the suspicious comment and continued our drive until we got to her hotel.

"I'm just going to unpack and I'll head over to the apartment at 7:00am" she said opening the door.

"Thank you shawn. For helping with this. I know she'll love it" she said before hugging me tightly. I hugged her back before she pulled away and left, the two men following behind her.

What was I supposed to do with Em for 11 hours all day?

I sat in the park considering all my ideas. I was definitely not taking another shopping trip.

An idea popped into my mind as I quickly dialed there number and ringing them.

"Hello, this is Marisol from the Ritz-Carlton hotel Los Angeles, How May I help you?" the lady spoke over the phone.

"Hi, could I please book a room for two for tonight please?".

-

"Em" I said shaking her small body.

"Hey Em babe you need to get up" I spoke pushing her hair out of her face.

"It's so early Shawn" she groaned tucking her head under her pillow.

"It's also your 20th birthday baby" I cooed pecking her face with kisses all over her face making her burst into a fit of giggles.

"Okay okay!" She squealed before sitting up.

"Happy birthday" I spoke before pressing a quick kiss to her lips.

"Thanks Shawn" she smiled as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"Now why am I up at 7 in the freaking morning?" She asked crossing her arms and pouting, sticking her bottom lip out.

"We're going out for breakfast then I have a special surprise for you" I said making her eyes gleam with happiness.

"I'll get ready in 10 minutes" she said running to her bathroom making me chuckle.

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"What are we doing today? What's the surprise?" I asked bouncing in my seat as we left the cafe.

We just head the best breakfast I've ever had. I had a stack of pancakes and Shawn had the big breakfast with eggs, bacon, hash browns and chipolatas.

Now we were driving somewhere unknown because it was Shawn's 'special surprise'.

"Okay we're almost there so I'm going to ask you to please close your eyes until I tell you to open them" he said making me look at me in shock.

"It's nothing bad. Just trust me" he said grasping my hand over the console.

I nodded shutting my eyes, making sure I wasn't peaking by placing my hands over top.

After a few minutes of driving we came to a stop and the car turned off. I heard Shawn's door open and shut before mine opened beside me and I could feel the breeze from outside.

"Okay grab my hand" he said taking a hold of my hand. He guided me out of the car before walking forwards me following behind, my eyes still shut.

The cold breeze soon turned into an aircon hitting my back, meaning we had gone into a room. I could hear the chatter of other people around me.

"Okay you're going to feel a bit weird" he said making me want to open my eyes.

"Wait what?" I asked scared as my stomach felt like it dropped.

I now knew we were in an elevator. Where was he taking me?

There was a loud ding before he leaded me in front of him, his hands firmly on my waist.

"Okay stay there for one second" he whispered before I heard the sound of a door unlocking.

"Okay take 6 steps forward" he said making me giggle as I did what he told me to do.

I felt the hardwood floor turn into carpet beneath my shoes.

Where the fuck was I?

"Okay open your eyes" he said nervously.

I opened my eyes and gasped.

"Oh my god Shawn"

-

A/N: okay but in Australia we spell 'mom' as in 'mum' and I always forget they're in America and stuff so I keep writing mum instead of mom. Whoops.