Bio

Keys:
- (Y/n)= Your name
- (L/n)= Last name
- (F/c)= Favorite color
- (F/f) = Favorite food
- (F/d) = Favorite drink
- (S/c) = Skin color

Clothes:
When you are child (Choose one):

Clothes:When you are child (Choose one):

When you grow (choose one):

Casual clothes when you become Emiya:

Combat clothes when you're using your Archer form:

Back story:

(Y/n) (L/n) a child like everyone, His life in Patch was almost normal, his parents had economic problems, so his family moved to Fuyuki, a city in Vacuo where there are independent wizards to the academies, their skills are greater than those of a semblance, so they hid in Fuyuki. Once there, (y/n) started attending a normal school, where he learned the basics like math and Spanish, he did not seem to have a Semblance or magic circuits, he had planned to study and become a something else but fate brought him another destination; one night there was an explosion followed by a fire that ended the lives of many people, including the parents of (y/n), the poor boy was terribly injured and would have died if a magician, Kiritsugu Emiya, had not rescued him. He, feeling responsible for the death of the child's parents, decided to adopt him and teach him magic.

Kiritsugu told (y/n) that his desire was to become a hero of justice, this fact influenced the boy, who began to have the same ideals ... shortly after Kiritsugu died, leaving a great pain in the boy who began to think about becoming a hunter to save others, he studied four years in Vacuo and managed to become a hunter, but after a while he realized that no matter how much he tried to save lives there would always be more lives at risk... The boy participated in an event of the Fuyuki city, the war of the holy grail, an event where seven magicians invoke their own servants, Heroic Spirits from different ages, during this event, fight until there is only one winner left, who will be would guarantee a wish of the grail, (Y/n) was Saber's master and lived a series of unique experiences, he won and lost a lot during his fight, for example his sister Illya, who died at the hands of Gilgamesh (Unlimited Blade Works Route) ... finally, the boy won the holy grail war and had to say goodbye to his beloved Saber... The young man has grew along Rin, even with adventures his life didn't change a bit, it was the same thing, he helped someone and hear that another one died, he wanted to protect the people whatever it takes, his voice was heard by the world itself (Alaya) and made a contract with it, The boy moved away from his dark past, finding his own destiny as that Red archer he met during the fifth war of the holy grail, becoming Emiya, due to the continuous use of magic, his body underwent a series of considerable changes... his (s/c) skin change to a dark skin, his hair turned white, he become a Counter force member that would protect the world of Remnant from the danger of the Grimm and Salem... In those days, the Chaldea organization was founded, due to the continuous amount of enigmas, called singularities... the leader of that time, Olga Marie, died from the attack of a man named Lev, so Rin Tohsaka, magician renowned and friend of (Y/n), was appointed as the new leader of Chaldea.. when she realized, she invoked Emiya (Y/n), something she noticed instantly ... they were solving singularities to throughout the history of Remnant, but the forces of the Grimm increased, which forced them to find the origin of the problem... it all began since the fall maiden's power were stolen, but that happened many years ago, so (Y/n) would be select to solve the singularity... He was Sent to the past to kill Cinder before she stole half of the Fall maiden's power and prevent the fall of Beacon but he failed in his attemp, but he meet Qrow an drunk man who hide his own secrets about his past and very soon the two joined forces to fight Cinder and rescue the Fall maiden, she was badly injuried and couldn't move so they take her back to Beacon but (Y/n) used a mask to hide his identity from Ozpin and the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: Who are you?

(Y/n): The man who heard the world's call...

Qrow: Listen Oz, he was helping to save the maiden, i'm sure he isn't in the bad side.

Ironwood: I don't think so, why should we trust him?

(Y/n): Test me....

The room stay quiet until Profesor Glynda Goodwitch started to fight the young man, he didn't lose time and fight back, he then summoned a bow and started to shoot arrows at her she avoided and make a shield with magic, she waited the right moment and use her magic to return his arrows to him, he barely dodge them and he charge a blade like arrow and shot with enough power to knock out Glynda... He look at the other adults.

(Y/n): And with that, i take my leave.

He started to go away but he heard a voice...

Ozpin: At least, young man, tell us your name.

(Y/n): I can't, but you can call me Archer.

Ozpin: How did you know about the Maidens?

(Y/n): Let's just say that, the future needs to be fixed.

He leave the room... They just looked him and talk between them.

Qrow: You see? That kiddo is a good person but he's hiding something important *drinks alcohol*

Ozpin: I don't think it so, sure he might be a Hero, but he knows something we don't and it might be deadly. *Drinks coffee*

Ironwood: Are you two serious? He is a danger!! I should make machines to face him, someone like him shouldn't walk around like if he wasn't dangerous because he Is powerful, what if he switchs sides?

Ozpin: After his last sentence, i guess he's on our side...

After Glynda awoke all off them got out of the room... Meanwhile, the red Archer had to hide everything that could do some resemble of him, he had to Wait some time until the suspicions of his whereabouts decreased... That's where our story begins...

To be continued....