Chapter eight

Chapter eight: Crossmare

This gets so cheesy! I love it!

"No Nightmare!" A skeleton screamed as Nightmare chased after him.
Dream sat down his back agenst a tree. "I'm going to get you Cross!" Nightmare yelled gaining on him.

Dream envied the two, they where happy. Unlike Dream who lost his. He hopes Nightmare would have better luck then him. It was a good thing that Nightmare left his room again to come play with Cross.

Cross usally snuck through the garden to come into the castle to play with the twins. It was good to have someone else come so it was not always the twins. On rare occasions, Ink would come over to hang out with Dream.
Nightmare had his buddy and Dream had his. The two where 'happy'.

"I'm going to eat you up Cross!" Nightmare yelled jumping to grab Cross. He missed. "Nooooo! Don't eat me!" Cross giggled. Nightmare got back up and started chasing Cross again. This time when Nightmare gained on him and jumped he caught him, pinning him to the ground. "Gotcha!" He laughed triumphly.

"Your not supposed to jump on me Nightmare!" Cross yelled trying to move from under Nightmare's weight.

Cross managed to turn over to hit Nightmare's shoulder's playfully. Nightmare grabbed Cross' arms putting them above his head. Cross moved trying to escape from Nightmare' grasp only to make their position even weirder. "Stop moving Cross, your making this look weird," Nightmare told Cross. Cross went limp in hopes Nightmare would get off of him. "But I think I'll just continue being on you, your so warm." Nightmare said as Cross blushed. "Get off!" He yelled. "Fine fine." Nightmare said getting off of Cross. "Thank you Nightmare." Cross smiled and hugged Nightmare-Nightmare hugged back.

"Your to cute for this world Crossy~."

"You can stop hugging me now." Cross said. "Never. Your to adorable." Nightmare told the smaller. "I disagree." Cross told him, "Agree to disagree" Nightmare said. "But I don't wanna disagree." Cross protested. "It's just a fancy way to say that we don't need to fight Crossy." Nightmare explained "but I don't want to fi-" Nightmare cut the smaller off. "Don't worry about it."

Nightmare lightly kissed Cross' forehead. "Why do you keep kissing my forehead? You've been doing it for years, you never tell me why." Cross questioned, "Would you like me to kiss you elsewhere?" Nightmare asked, his question made Cross blush. "Well I-I mean I-just wanted to-o know-I. Nightmare I--" Nightmare shushed him his finger infront of the smallers nose. "You talk to much," Nightmare's finger trailed down to the smallers 'lips'. "Don't worry Crossy~." Nightmare told him. "Wha-" Nightmare cupped his hand around Cross' face, the other hand held onto Cross' waist.

Nightmare leaned in closing the gap between the two. Cross couldn't process what was going on, should he kiss back should he push him away? Did he like this? Did he dislike this? Does he hate Nightmare?
Cross kept trying to figure out what was going on he didn't move. Frozen like an ice cube.

Nightmare pulled away from the smaller. You could see the saddness in his cyan eye. Did Cross really let him down that bad?

Nightmare moved his hands away from Cross and sat down near him not touching in any sort of way.

Cross sat down still -somehow- in shock. I-I disappointed Nightmare. Cross thought beating himself up mentaly. He'll never want to come near me again! It's all my fault!-

"I'm sorry Cross," Nightmare said, Cross looked over at Nightmare. Tears fell down from his eye. Nightmare never crys! I hurt him that badly?
"It's not your fault Cross. I know your blaming yourself." Nightmare paused and looked back at Cross a small fake smile on the tallers face.

"The fault was mine, really. I was the one who started that. I can understand if you don't want to hang out anymore." Nightmare said. "I-I. . . . . . ." Cross tried to catch his words but couldn't.

Nightmare stood up. "It's about time you go home anyway." He said. "Nightmare wait!" Cross blurted grabbing Nightmare's sleeve. Nightmare looked at the smaller. "I really. . . . . ."

Cross pulled Nightmare closer to himself closing the gap between them. He wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck.
Cross felt Nightmare's hands touch his sides. Cross closed his sockets tightly.

Please don't push me away! Don't push me away! Please! Please!

Nightmare didn't push Cross away but pulled him closer wrapping his tenticals around the two of them.

They stayed like that for about thirty seconds or so, then pulled away. The two of them blushed. The two panted softly.

"I love you Cross." Nightmare told the smaller. "I love you more!" Cross said hugging Nightmare. "Pfft. Lies, I love you more." Nightmare laughed.

________________________________________________________
ILOVETHISCHAPTERSOMUCH!

KRÉMEISSTILLBETTERTHOUGH!

BEGRgjfITHQrEHEUhgGDDGHIX-