Chapter six

Chapter six: And a count down has started

"Nothing." Dream told him closing his eyes. "No, it's something. Your a horrible lier." Killer said sternly. Dream continued to give no answer. "I think we should go inside." Dream finally said, opening one eye to look at Killer. "Are you really trying to change the subject?"
Dream stood up, the small fire people disappeared.

Toby was sitting down the butterfly on the end of his nose. Waiting for it to get off his nose so he could eat it. Or just continue to chase it.

"Let's go." Dream walked over to Toby and started talking to him.
Killer put his face in his hands and let out a long sigh. Something warm touched his foot, Killer jumped looking down at his foot.

One of the small fire people things had it's hand(?) on Killer's foot and pointed towards the direction of Micah/Dream and Toby.
"Go away." Killer told the small fire monster thing moving his towards the fire thing in result, it disappeared too.

----Tem skip----

Micah/Dream sat in a corner watching the wall. Killer wrapped himself in his blankets. He felt like he had forgotten something. Something he did every morning.
Toby sat in the middle of the room looking at the two skeletons, trying to diside who he should sit by.
It suddenly clicked in Killer's head.
"We missed breakfast!" He blurted.

The fox and Micah/Dream looked at Killer. Toby tilted his head and Micah/Dream had a bored expression on his face.
"And?"

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, Micah." Killer told him. "So? You missed one day. It's not that bad." Dream/Micah said.
Toby barked once in agreement. Wait did the fox actually agree?

"It's also the start of the count down" Killer pointed out confusing Micah/Dream. "Count down? Count down for what?" He asked suddenly curious. "You don't know what the count down is? Everyone does it! Even if your not in the resistance. It's the count down for Dream and Nightmare's Birthday! Nor we only celebrate Dream here." Killer explained.

"How old with they be?" Dream/Micah asked.

"That's a stupid question. They'll be seventeen." Killer said. "Cool. I'll be seventeen soon too." Micah blurted the last part on accident. Killer moved his head to the right, "When?" Killer asked curiously.
"December twenty first." Micah/Dream told him remembering that he should have come up with a different birthday. "Oh really? That's the same as Dream and Nightmare's." Killer told him, watching the smaller's reaction to his own words.

"NonononononoDidISayTwentyFirstMeanADifferentTimeTotallyNotOneAnywhereCloseToThatDate!" Dream/Micah said in a jumble, he laughed.

"Riiiiiiiight."

Toby barked again for attention.

_____________________________________________________
Look! A new chapter.

Surprised?
Yeah, me too.

And a count down? Hm. All the evil PASTAbilitys. I'm going to kill characters probably. *Evil laughs.*

Hint: Taco spaghetti!

471 words

~Flowey2424