bandito (3)

깜짝 놀란

i wasn't planning to make any more parts but here we are

concept
josh and tyler make a dramatic escape, getting rid of dema too

warnings!
death
arson
murder
vomit
super disgusting
spooky jim at the end

josh sat across from tyler with his eyes shut. he hasn't told tyler what nico had said to him, but tyler was looking at him weird. a part of him worried tyler knew what he had done and about his past. josh didn't want to admit it, but he was terrified of tyler knowing.

« josh? what are you doing? » tyler
had a soft voice, sounding like if he had even a sliver of sass, josh would murder him. josh sighed and opened his eyes slowly.

« meditating, » he sighed out and
looked into tyler's eyes. tyler looked scared. he didn't like that.

it was silent and josh shut
his eyes again, back to meditating. he wanted to clear his mind. forget what was said to him a day ago.

« why won't you tell me what he said to you, » tyler blurted out. josh kept his eyes shut and sighed.

« it wasn't important. »

« if it wasn't important, you wouldn't be so adamant on keeping it a secret- »

« i said it wasn't important! » josh slammed his fist onto the ground. he glared at tyler for a second before realizing tyler was shaking. josh sighed and stood back up, walking back to his bed.

« s-sorry, » tyler apologized and
went to his bed to lay down. he didn't know whether to feel bad or to feel terrified. he's never been scared of josh before, so why was he so terrified now?

they didn't say anything to each
other until nighttime, when josh was staring out the window. he was staring right down the road where he walked just days ago to get tyler. he shut his eyes again. tyler stared.

« what's going on? » tyler was
quiet still. he was scared to raise his voice at josh, incase josh snapped and killed him. but tyler knew deep in his heart, josh would never hurt a fly.

« they're coming, » he started to smile. tyler smiled too. he opened his eyes and saw a distant flame.
« they're coming. » he turned quickly and stumbled around the room to grab his green clothes. he took off the black shirt he had on and put on the green one.

« are they coming to get us? » tyler mumbled, looking away as josh took off his pants. josh grabbed his green pants and put them on too, along with his boots. he turned with a grin and nodded.

« i knew they'd come for us, i knew it! » tyler hasn't seen josh this happy in a while. clearly josh wanted out. tyler still wondered what exactly went on between him and nico for him to be this excited to escape. tyler smiled when josh spun.

« when will they get here? » tyler asked dumbly. josh kept spinning like a little ballerina before suddenly stopping.

« we need to end this. » josh stared
at the window. tyler froze. he didn't know what he was referring to and he honestly didn't want to find out.
« too many people lose their lives here. we have to end it, » josh turned to tyler. josh had a blank stare.