double trouble

concept
where both tyler and josh accidentally regress while jenna is gone

it was a normal day. josh was
hanging out with tyler and tyler just happened to regress. jenna was about to leave to get something to eat and told josh to take care of him. josh obviously started playing with tyler and watched
tv with him.

the only kids show tyler wanted to
watch was paw patrol, which was josh's favorite show when he regressed. josh sighed and decided to watch it with tyler, but he tried his hardest not to regress. he didn't know what tyler would do without someone watching over him.

he was a little trouble maker, even
with someone watching him. you could blink and the little boy would be trying to lick an outlet to 'see what electricity tasted like'.

when he's under control, he's
adorable. he's a silly little boy that just wants attention, but when he doesn't get it, you should keep an eye on him.

josh tried to look away and not listen
but the sound of the dogs barking and the mayor talking about some problem made him want to regress. he could tell it was going to happen, no matter how much he resisted.

he knew he was stressed already with planning his wedding and taking care of a dog while having a career of his own. he was constantly stressed to the point where it became normal. he only realized how stressed he is when he regresses.

he couldn't help it when he regressed fully, looking up at the screen of the tv with big eyes. he giggled childishly as marshall fell into mud.

tyler turned to josh when he heard
josh's little voice and smiled devilishly. he knew little josh looked up to him and wouldn't ever stand up to him. he would always quietly disagree or help him.

tyler was like josh's older brother. josh wanted to he just like tyler. tyler was usually an older age than josh when he regressed, so it wasn't that surprising when josh mentioned tyler being his big brother.

tyler snuck off while josh started
sucking on his fingers while watching the show. tyler slowly walked to the kitchen while he heard josh singing along the best he could to the theme song with his fingers in his mouth.

« 'm hungry for noodles.. i can
make my own food, » tyler knew what he was doing was against the rules, but when does he care about the rules?

tyler stood on his tip toes (even
though he didn't have to) to grab some of the packaged ramen. he turned on the stove and put it on high.

« it gotta be extra hot so it'll cook fast, » tyler smiled, silently praising himself for being so smart. tyler took a pot and filled it with water. he waddled over to the stove with the big pot full of water and put it on the red hot metal.

he took the packet and broke up the noodles, remembering when he choked on a noddle almost a year ago.

« tyty? whatcha doin'? » josh stumbled forward and looked at the simmering water. his eyes were big as he grabbed onto tylers shirt.

« makin' some noodles, » tyler said as
he opened up the packet aggressively and poured all the broke up noodles into the water. josh watched curiously.

« i wanna see! » josh grinned as he grabbed the pot to pull it towards him. he cried out as the hot pan hit his skin and burned it.

he started to cry from how much
tt hurt and tyler started freaking out. he looked around frantically as josh cried out mommy! as he held his hand.

tyler quickly ran upstairs to get
his phone. at this point, tyler was aging up quickly. he was about 7 years old now. he grabbed his phone from his charger and called jenna, who was on her way home.

the phone rang for a little bit
before jenna finally answered.

« hey, bub. im driving right now, can you call me ba- »

« josh is hurt! » tyler squeaked. he heard quiet crying from downstairs and he ran down to help josh.

« what happened? » jenna asked,
hoping josh had maybe just fell or stubbed his toe, but it was worse.

« joshy touched pot and it hurt him, » tyler mumbled as he crouched next to josh, who was crying so hard.

« put me on speaker, » jenna said.
tyler tapped on the speaker button and josh immediately perked up when he heard the sound of someone's voice.

« mommy? » josh asked softly.

« no honey, it's jenna, okay? » jenna spoke in such a soft voice. josh nodded as if she could see him.
« you doing okay, baby? i'm about 5 minutes away. are you going to be okay for that long? » she asked. josh nodded and let out a squeaky yes.

« can you hurry, though? it hurts, » josh whined, mispronouncing his r's. jenna smiled and said she would try.

« stay on the phone with me until i get there, okay? » jenna said softly. josh nodded and looked up at tyler with big teary eyes.

« 'm hungry.. » josh mumbled sadly. he really wanted to eat.

« i'm in my way home with food, okay? i'm pulling into the neighborhood, » jenna said. josh nodded, his curly hair bouncing along with him.

« tyty.. can i have wawa, » josh asked.

« what do you say, » tyler said in a condescending way.

« tyler! » jenna grumbled. she
always hated how tyler would talk down to josh when they were regressed. even though josh had no idea it was bad, jenna didn't want tyler to be rude to josh.

« pwease, » josh grinned, showing
off his pretty white teeth, which tyler was kind of jealous of.

« good, » tyler walked off to get
josh a cup of water.

« i'm here, » jenna said before
hanging up. josh smiled. he was so excited to see jenna; he acted like he hasn't seen her in years.

the door opened and josh
ran up to jenna with the biggest smile on his face. he hugged her, but whined and pulled away as his hand touched her back. he pouted.

« be careful, honey, » jenna said softly. josh nodded and looked down at his hand with curious eyes.

« i have some stuff for your burn that'll help you, okay? » jenna smiled. josh nodded and grinned.

« let's go get you cleaned up! »

wc.1066