little(s)

look at this cute ass bitch

you cannot tell me he isn't absolutely adorable

you cannot tell me he isn't absolutely adorable. i refuse.

where bratty!tyler and sensitive!josh are littles

it was in the middle of one of their few breaks. although they were on break, they still worked 24/7. so when josh decided to come and visit columbus, he convinced tyler to take a well deserved break.

the days they'd hang out was
supposed to be them chilling out and maybe watching some netflix, but somehow, they started watching disney movies. luckily, jenna was home when they both slipped.

« tyty, » josh said and poked at the
other little, who was watching mulan with big doe eyes. josh pouted when tyler didn't give him attention and he pulled tyler's arm. the brown haired boy whined and pulled his arm back.

« joshy! stop! » tyler whined as he grabbed a pillow to hit josh with. jenna walked in just as tyler hit josh in the head with the pillow.

josh winced and looked at tyler
with wide eyes. his face contorted and he screamed out. he started sobbed and jenna ran over, taking the pillow from tyler and turning off the tv, making the brunette complain.

« tyler! you do not hit people! » jenna said sternly. tyler looked at jenna with a cute pout as she turned and held josh, who was crying and frantically wiping his eyes. he didn't like it when tyler saw him cry.

josh always thought of tyler as an older brother in little space. that made him hyper aware of what he was doing so he didn't embarrass himself in front of tyler. he wanted to be just as cool at tyler, but he thought he never could.

« hey hey, it's okay, » jenna said softly and combed her fingers through josh's messy hair. the smaller boy was shaking, still desperately trying to wipe away his tears fast.

« why tyty hate me?! » josh cried. jenna turned to tyler and glared at him as he tried to turn back on the tv to watch mulan. jenna turned back and shook her head, her blonde hair flowing.

« he doesn't hate you, bub, » jenna tried to reason. josh's lip trembled before he stood and ran off to the bathroom, locking himself inside.

« tyler. » jenna grabbed the remote
from tyler and the little whined. she put it down on the table and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the bathroom where josh was hiding.
« you are going to apologize to josh for being mean to him, okay? » jenna said sternly and tyler looked up with his pretty doe eyes. he nodded and leaned against her as they walked.

jenna knocked on the door and
sighed, all she heard was josh's broken sobs. josh stood up shakily and waddled over to the door, slowly opening it. he first saw jenna, then tyler. he subconsciously flinched away when he saw tyler. jenna sighed and looked down at tyler sternly.

« what do you have to say, tyler, »
jenna said and tyler looked up at josh. he went back and forth on his heels and toes awkwardly and looked away.

« 'm sorry, joshy, » tyler mumbled
sadly and josh scrunched up his nose cutely. he shook his head.

« i don't like you no more! » josh voiced out. he still hid behind the door when tyler at him sadly.

« bu' i say sorry, » tyler whined at josh and the other shook his head.

this was the first time josh ever stood
up against tyler in little space. it shocked all three of them, but josh still stood his ground and yelled at tyler for hitting him and hurting him.

« 'ou need to stop hittin' me! it hurt! » josh cried and tyler looked at josh. his legs started to shake a little.
« i always thought you were sooo cool but you... y-you're jus' a meanie! » josh yelled the last sentence. tyler and jenna stared at the shaking boy.

as tyler heard josh yell, he started to
get bigger. all of his stresses came rushing back and he started to realize how much he really pissed off josh.

« josh, » tyler said. jenna turned to
tyler with big ocean eyes. the man started to shake again.
« y-you should've told me.. » tyler said softly. he didn't even know josh looked up to him like an other brother. he didn't even know what it was really like to be the younger brother.

tyler knew he was a brat in little space, jenna complained and joked about it all the time, but he didn't realize he was an absolute dickhead to the people around him. he looked down.

« tyty.. » josh said. unlike tyler, he
started to slip farther into little space. he opened the door to the bathroom and sniffled. he walked up to tyler and wrapped his arms around the taller boy with a pout.

they held each other for a little while, almost forgetting that jenna was there. josh pulled away and looked up at tyler with a little frown.

« sowwy fer yellin'.. » josh mumbled.
tyler could barely understand what he said, but he still nodded.

« it's okay, » tyler said. he never really interacted with little josh without slipping into headspace or being in headspace. even though he was pretty good with kids, he just acted awkward around josh.

« you wanna go make cookies? » jenna asked the little and josh's eyes widened. he nodded and gave a toothy grin. jenna smiled back and they went to the kitchen to make a bunch of cookies.

wc.919