bandito (2)

play song when said.

where josh and tyler got caught by
the bishops

tyler kicked and screamed. he was sobbing. he kept yelling josh's name, knowing he was caught too.

everything was shattering around him. the hours and hours of walking and meeting everyone was ruined. he was crying. he wanted to stay there. he wanted to hear more stories. he wanted to laugh with josh. he wanted to stay so
fucking bad.

« j-josh.. » tyler sobbed as he kicked. everyone ran off in fear other than two. clancy and the man telling the story. tyler sobbed and called for help.

clancy stood in shock, tears down his
face and his hands were shaking. the man with the beard simply looked with hooded eyes. he smirked. fucking smirked.

« welcome to trench, » he chuckled.
tyler felt everything shatter even worse. the floor seemed to fall in and he wanted to give up. he looked over and saw another bishop holding josh bridal style.

« j-josh.. please wake up.. » tyler sobbed. the bishops injected josh with something, making him sleep. they knew how strong josh was, they couldn't fight him.

cowards was all tyler could think of them. tyler wanted to hurt the bishops. he knew his punishment would be worst if he did that though, but he didn't care. he tried to punch at the bishops legs with tears in his eyes.

it didn't care.

tyler started to give up. his teeth grinding together as he was dragged and dragged. everything hurt. he could feel everything and nothing at the same time.

he hoped josh would wake up soon and set them free. he was so desperate for help. he would do anything to be let go and for him to run back to trench.

anything.

he started to curl up into a ball as
he got dragged across the rocks. he looked over at josh one more time.

he was completely limp. rocking with the bishop holding him. tyler wish he had the privilege. or maybe he didn't.

he would be scared shitless if he was so close to the bishops painted face. even being dragged by the thing was terrifying to the boy. how would he cope with being held so close to the face of it.

« i wonder how nico will react to this, » the one dragging tyler laughed. the one holding josh smiled.
« we got a two in one deal! » tyler felt disgusted.

« i mean, how could you give up the offer of taking the one who started the rebellion back, » the one holding josh laughed.

« i wonder what nico will have in store for them, » the one dragging tyler mumbled with a grin.

« something no human can fathom, »
the other breathed in and out before looking down at josh.
« he will have to call upon Him for their punishment. » tyler felt like dying right there. he knew their punishment wouldn't be as simple as prison.

hell, he'd rather be in jail forever
and ever than face the nico. he was an evil man who found no mercy in anyone. tyler was terrified of the man.