corduroy dreams

(josh is a little and if your uncomfortable with that, just skip this chapter)

where tyler is a gang leader but has a special soft spot for josh, his little with a french accent

also josh with longish curly hair would be the cutest thing ever so that's what josh has in this.

tyler came home after a long ass day even though it was only 10 am. for most people, that meant having a lot of work to do, maybe over time.
for tyler that meant literally killing people and selling drugs.

for tyler, his job was so much fun. for other people, they didn't even think it was a job. but, tyler was saving up money for josh to go to his dream school.

josh always talked about going calarts and working for disney, but he never thought he would. tyler was working hard to save up enough money for his tuition.

yeah, it was a lot of money, but he loved josh a lot, too. he wouldn't ever admit it, because he had to keep up his badass leader persona alive, but josh knew tyler was head over heels for him.

tyler walked through the door when he heard a soft squeak.

« tyty! » he heard a little voice say in a thick french accent. his exhaustion suddenly disappeared and he was filled with energy. he looked over to the living room to see josh waddle up to him. tyler smiled down at the little.

« hey, bubby, » tyler said in a soft voice, totally opposite to his rough voice he used usually. tyler looked up and saw josh took out all of his coloring books and laid them all out with his two favorite crayons and colored pencils.
« what's all of this? » tyler asked and messed up josh's already messy hair. his curly hair going past his ears bounced as he jumped.

« you were out late 'n i waned to make you happy by colorin! » josh smiled up at tyler, proud of himself for making such a good sentence without mispronouncing things (even though he did a couple of times).

« awe, thank you, prince, » tyler leaned down and kissed josh's forehead. josh made grabby hands to tyler and he smiled. tyler picked up josh and carried him to the pile of coloring books.

« here! » josh said as he was sat down. he reached towards his favorite crayons labeled don't touch tyty! knowing that tyler would probably break it on accident. tyler took them and smiled at the little. he opened the packet and saw three colors missing from the pack.

« where's the other colors? » tyler asked and looked at the little. josh smiled and giggled.

« i did'n wan you to bweak it, » josh smiled. he always seemed to have a hard time pronoun in his r's and t's even when he was big.

« awe baby, » tyler smiled and wrapped his arm around josh. the simple gesture made josh become even more little than before.

« look! joshy made tyty a pwesen'! » josh smiled and reached towards the moana coloring book that tyler stole while him and the rest were robbing a walmart. he opened it to the page with the pig on it and he showed it.

the drawing was messy. it was colored out of the lines and the pig was blue. but, tyler still faked a gasp.

« woah! are you made this? it's amazing! » tyler smiled and picked it up. josh nodded and covered his blushing face. tyler reached towards josh and pulled his hands off of his face.
« don't cover your face, you're too pretty to do that, » tyler said and smiled. josh blushed more and hid in tyler's hands instead.

« tyty~ » josh whined and giggled. josh never did well with compliments, big or little. the difference, was when josh was little he would blush and say a little 'no i'm not'. but, when josh was big, he would laugh and say 'no i'm not, you're way more (insert compliment here)'. it made tyler sad that josh didn't do well
with compliments, but he still gives them.

« here, you wanna play dress up? we can go to the big store in town and get you tons of clothes for us to dress in, deal? » tyler smiled and held josh's face with rough hands. josh always joked about his hands feeling like cement, but they were really soft when he held josh.

« really?! » josh squeaked and smiled. tyler nodded and josh immediately stood up. he ran towards his and tyler's shared room with a smile. tyler followed and went towards the dresser to find some clothes for josh
« joshy can get his own clothes and dress himself, » josh said as tyler laughed and held up his hands. josh walked past him and stood on his toes to reach the top of the closet where his little clothes are.

tyler helped him get it down and josh quickly looked through. he decided to pick some blue overalls and a striped t-shirt. tyler smiled at him.

« that's so pretty, good job, bub, » tyler said and kissed josh's forehead. he giggled and covered his face like he usually did when he laughed. tyler kept kissing all over his face until josh was bright bright red. tyler found it adorable.

after what felt like an hour of josh trying to dress himself, tyler decided to make some fruit since the drive to the city was a little long and he knew josh would get hungry. once he was done, he walked into the room and saw josh. he threw the overalls he's been trying to get on for 5 minutes and huffed.

« hey hey, why did you throw that? » tyler said and walked up to josh. josh had teary eyes from frustration. he wiped his eyes angrily and looked at tyler.

« joshy can' get 'em on 'cause joshy not big, » he whined in frustration. tyler sighed and brushed the long curly hair away from his face.

« it's okay, bubby. here, let me help, » tyler reached over to the overalls and put them on him one foot at the time.
« stand, » tyler said and josh stood up with a smile. tyler buttoned the straps and leaned down to roll up the jeans.

« zank you, tata, » josh smiled, his accent getting stronger, luckily he wasn't so little he spoke french (which is a different story). tyler knew he was getting smaller and smaller the more he babied josh, but it was worth it. josh only called tyler 'tata' when he was really little (about 2 or 3 years old). tyler kissed josh's forehead.

« no problem, joshy, » tyler said and kissed the boy again on the cheek.

« ca' tata pull haiw ub, » josh said and pointed at his curly hair. tyler nodded, learning how to understand him through the accent.

« of coarse, bub, » he said and picked josh up. they walked to the bathroom, where he grabbed some ponytails from the drawer. he pulled josh's hair into cute pigtails and kissed each one when he was done.
(here's what he looks like ((my drawing btw))

josh smiled and played with them with a giggle escaping his lips

tyler smiled and kissed his cheek.

« let's go, bubby, » tyler said and josh quickly ran to the door, jumping happily and waited for tyler to open it for him.

tyler was really head over heels for josh.

wc.1324