Chapter 23

Elsa's Pov:

Today is the day. Today I'm getting married. Its been two months since I've had Luna and Liam and I already lost the baby weight. The house has been very loud and messy for the past two months, but we love it. Jaime loves his brother and sister, he reads them books everyday at night, and teaches them about dragons, which the twins don't even have a clue what he is saying. The twins don't cry too much, but they do get up in the middle of the night, luckily night duty is Hiccup's job.

Hiccup has been great. He is the best father you could ever ask for. I love him so much.

"Hey bride to be!!!", Said Anna.

Hey Anna, are you here to help me get ready? "Yep, and I brought some of your friends." I looked to the door and Rapunzel and Merida come through the door smiling. "What up lass, are ye nervous", Merida said in her Scottish accent. "Girlll, you have no idea how much I missed you!!!", Punzie said as she pulled me into a tight hug. I missed you too. "Hey lass, I hope ye don't mind, but I also brought Olaf", said Merida.

You brought Olaf, thank you! I missed him so much!!! I hugged Olaf and he gave me a wet kiss.

"Where are the kids?!?", I wanna meet them",said an eager Rapunzel.

You will, but right now they are with the boys. "Ughh!" "I have to wait that long to see my god kids". "Wait ye god kids, there my god kids", Merida argued. "No you already got Jaime I get the other two", Punzie argued back. "There gonna be my god kids, I'm Elsa's sister", Anna budged in. " Im her best friend!!" "No I'm her best friend I helped her raise Jaime!!' "Im Elsa's Sister!!" GIRLS!!! Stop arguing, and Hiccup and I will make a decision later deal. "Deal", they all grumbled.

Good, now can you please help me do my hair, makeup, and help me get into my dress? "Yes!!!", they all squealed.

After an hour I was ready. I was wearing a beautiful white dress with a huge train( Like Rapunzel's ) with a couple snowflakes, some simple white earrings, and some white high heels. I had on a natural make up look, and my hair was out of its usual braid, it was in some wavy curls. "Oh Elsa, you look beautiful", cried Punzie. "Lass ye look amazing!!" "If only mama, papa, and Uncle Marshall could see you". Anna, please don't make me cry, this is supposed to be a happy day. "Okay!!"

"Now let's get you married!!!"

TIME SKIP:

I was waiting in the room. The music was starting, and Hiccup was already inside of the church. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were already walking down the isle. First went My maid of honor, Anna and Hiccups best man Kristoff. Then Merida and Jack, and finally Punzie and her husband Eugene. I was horribly nervous. "Come on Mom we got this", it was Jaime, who looked super cute with his tux. I was gonna walk down the isle with my baby boy Jaime. The wedding march started and Jaime and I held hands and walked. The doors opened and everyone stood up. I heard many people gasp, but i only looked at one person and that was Hiccup. We immediately locked eyes, and we smiled. Hiccup looked very handsome in his tux, it made his eyes pop.I also saw Liam and Luna in the isle, and they were being carried by Jack and Eugene. When we finally got to the isle Jaime gave me a kiss on the cheek and he sat down on the bench with some of Hiccups friends. "You look beautiful", he said out of breath. And you look very handsome.

" We are gathered here today for the union of Elsa Winters and Hiccup Haddock the third." "Now can I see the rings?" Kristoff came up and gave them to Hiccup. "Elsa, I give you this ring in a symbol of my love."

Hiccup, I give you this ring in a symbol of my love.

"I know pronounce you, husband and wife, Hiccup you may now kiss your bride.

Hiccup didn't waste no time and we kissed, it was a slow, but passionate kiss. It was amazing. It felt like we were the only two people in the room.

We broke the kiss when we heard clapping and cheering. Hiccup and I both blushed and we held

hands exiting the church. We didn't plan a reception, after this we were going to go straight to our honeymoon without our kids. We said goodbye to everyone and kissed Jaime, Liam, and Luna goodbye. When we got into Hiccup's car, we started the car and we left. "Mrs. Haddock, you and our children are my best mistake". And you guys are mine. We kissed one final time and we were on our way.

THE END.

The End.

Did you guys like it? I'm pretty bad at endings.

I'm gonna cry I'm gonna miss this story. But do not worry, because Arranged Marriage?!?!? will come out just a few seconds after this is published!!!!! So go check on my profile!!!

Please read it, its gonna be even better than this one.

Anyways, I will like to thank all of you who read, voted, and commented on this book, I love you all so much!!!!

Also thank you for 4.98K reads!!!! If this makes it to 5K I will cry, this was my first book ever.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

~Frozen_Heart_11~