Chapter 5

Elsa's Pov:

This can't be no no no no no, I said in tears. This can't be what am I going to do? Uncle Marsh will want nothing to do with me, he would be so disappointed in me. What type of role model would I be for Anna? Mamma and Papa would've been so disappointed. My dreams of becoming someone are ruined, and it was all my fault for going to that stupid party. I can't believe I got drunk and had sex with Hiccup. Wait, Hiccup!! What do I tell him? Should I tell him or not? I pick not. What do I do?!?!

A million thought went through my head. Abortion? Of course not, i wouldn't have the heart to kill a baby. Adoption? No, that means I would have to be pregnant for nine months and give my baby away. Well I don't have anymore options. I'm running away and keeping my baby.

I got out a suitcase, got all my clothes and shoes inside and put all my savings into my purse. I had enough money that could last me a year at least, looks like I'm gonna get a job. I got some paper and a pen and began to write.

Hey,

You probably noticed that most of my stuff is gone. Well I left and I won't come back until a very long time. Please don't look for me. I love you guys so much.

Love, Elsa.

I ended the note and put it on my bed. I exited my room and Locked the door. Goodbye room, goodbye hallway, goodbye closet, goodbye house. I exited the house with my suitcase, purses and keys. Then I heard barking. Olaf. He came to me and started crying, I think he knew I was leaving. I'm gonna miss you so much, Olaf, I said crying. He just licked my tears away and got into the car. I followed him and tried to get him off, but he didn't want to budge. Well Olaf, guess I won't be all alone for these nine months, i'll have you.

With that I started the engine and made my way to Arrandelle.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Elsa is moving to Arrandelle!!! She is pregnant and she is taking Olaf with her.

I will update another chapter later in the day which is Hiccup Pov, his reaction, and Anna and Marshall's reaction to Elsa leaving.

Thank you for voting, commenting, and reading!!!! Love you all

Frozen_Heart_11

@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&@&

Answer from yesterday was of course Berk.

What song does Frozen first start with?

A) Do you want to build-a-snowman

B) For the First Time in Forever

C) Vuelie

D) Frozen Heart