Chapter 11

ELSA'S POV:

"IS HE MY SON?!?!"

What do I say?!? Um Jaime, can you please go to the living room. "Okay Mama,but bwe careful.He went out the door and i started to talk. What why would he be your son, he looks nothing like you I said confidentially . "He looks exactly like me, the hair,eyes,

the freckles". So, that doesn't mean anything, my mom had brown hair, Anna has green eyes, and I have freckles. " WOW!",he replied sarcastically."Elsa your a great liar, tell me that he is my son!", Hiccup was now screaming. I ignored the question and just asked how he got into my room. "No time for explaining tell me now!!!" I stayed quiet. "Okay fine, i'll see you in the hospital tomorrow morning". "Jaime and I will take the DNA test and see if he is my son". After that he turned around exited and slammed the door.

What am I going to do?!?!

Jaime is Hiccup's son, he looks exactly like him, even his last name is Haddock. I was planning on never telling Hiccup ,but the universe hates me.

NEXT MORNING:

I got up early in the morning and packed up all my things in my suitcase. I packed Jaime's backpack and was all finished.

I just needed to wake him up and then I would leave and never see Hiccup again. Hey bud, wake up we have to go home, I said in a soft tone. "Ok mama, but I have to get my toys". He got his toys and then we walked hand in hand to the elevator. We went down the elevator and to the lobby. When we made it to the receptionist named Simba, he would not let us leave. "Sorry Ms. Arrandelle, but you can't leave yet. Please wait in waiting room for a second until he comes."

Whose coming?!?! He just ignored my question and continued working.

I sat in the waiting room with Jaime until Hiccup came up to me.

"I heard you were planning of

leaving without going to the hospital to take the DNA test.", He said with a smirk. I don't need to go. You can't make me, I said through grifted teeth. "You are so right I can't make you, that's why I bought a doctor here"he said while smirking. A doctor came out and took some blood from Hiccup and then moved on to Jaime. I didn't want them to take blood from him so they just got a strand of his brown hair. The doctor left and Hiccup followed him. This is my chance to leave. I got up carried Jaime and my suitcases and sped walked out of the hotel. I ran to my car buckled in Jaime and headed off for Arandelle.

HICCUPS POV:

Once the test was finished, the doctor told me the results and Jaime is my son! I was gonna tell Elsa, but then I couldn't find her. I looked all around in the room. All there was was chairs and a cellphone. I checked the phone and it was Elsa's. I went through her messages and one of them said, "I'm going back to Arrandelle, see you in a few". This was only sent a couple minutes ago. Elsa and my son live in Arrandelle. Looks like I'm taking a trip to Arrandelle.

====================

Okay the baby's name is Jaime!!

I changed it sorry for the confusion. Anyways Jaime is Hiccups son!!!

Thank you guys for reading,commenting, and voting. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways,

QUESTION TIME!!!!!

What is the name of the hotel Hiccup owns?

A) Haddock Hotel

B) Nightfurry Hotel

C) Toothless INN

D) Dreamworks Hotel