Chapter 15

ELSA'S POV:

NEXT MORNING:

I was back in Hiccup's car, and I was naked. I knew what happened last night, I remember exactly everything. I was mad at first, but I don't know, I feel like I'm in love with him. I got out of my daydream when I heard a groaning Hiccup waking up. "Elsa!" "I love you",and I never meant anything I said to Astrid last night".I love everything about you,your hair, eyes, personality, i love everything about you,can please forgive me, and be my girlfriend?!"

I had tears in my eyes, but responded by kissing him on the lips. Hiccup kissed back. Does that answer your question. "Yes!!!" "Thank you Elsa!!!!

"I love you".

I love you too.

So now that we said what we wanted to say, let's get dressed and see OUR son, I said emphasizing son. "Yes, I really want to talk to Jaime, and know more about him". Yeah, he wants to know more about you too, now let's go.

After we got dressed, we went into the house where we were greeted by the fresh smell of chocolate chip pancakes.

"Finally, you to lovers showed up, I was starting to get worried",I could hear Anna screaming from the kitchen. "You two loud, the neighbors called, and I even saw the car moving". Anna?!?!

"What it's the truth", Anna was laughing but trying to keep a straight face.

"Hiccup, I didn't know you had that in you". I looked at Hiccup and he was blushing a deep red. " I heard you guys moan"- I cut her off. Anna!!! Um anyways, where's my son? "He's sleeping, he's lucky because I couldn't sleep at all with all those sounds". Anna smirked.

Anna your-she cut me off. "Elsa, I know about sex, I'm 21, I've done that lots of times with Kristoff".

Anna!!!

"Calm down, now I made some of your favorite grub, you know you want it". Your lucky I love chocolate chip pancakes. "Great now let's eat up, Hiccup do you wanna join and do we wake up Jaime?"

"No let him sleep, and sure i'll eat breakfast with you girls".

TIME SKIP:

(No ones Pov)

After breakfast Anna left to go see Kristoff and Elsa and Hiccup talked about many, many things. They laughed kissed and watched movies. They were laughing until Hiccup said four little words.

Will you marry me?

AUTHORS NOTE:

HICCUP SAID IT!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!What is Elsa gonna say!!?!?!

2k reads that's amazing!!!!!

So sorry for the super late update!!!! I was with my family in Fresno, and they didn't have Internet!!! WHY!!!!

On an unrelated topic, I got a cramp on my foot and it won't go away!!!!!! HELP!!!!

Anyways vote and comment of you liked it and is there another surprise coming soon?!

-------------------------------------

Answer from last question was of course Demi Lovato.

Where is Arrandelle located?

A)Norway

B) Great Britan

C) United States

D)Neverland