Chapter 21

HICCUPS POV:

NINE MONTHS LATER

I was in Chips room, just looking around. I was messing around with the stuffed animals trying to get everything organized.

I'm ready for the baby to come any day now. These nine months have been hard. There were lots of ups and downs with Elsa's pregnancy. One up from the pregnancy was being able to touch her belly and feet the baby kick. I would always want to cry tears of joy.

A down side of the pregnancy was the Elsa would get pretty bad mood swings. She would be happy one moment then start crying when there was no more chocolate when she ate it all. Elsa would have cravings for so may things. Elsa would eat chocolate, pizza, hamburgers, pickles, tuna, tacos, pancakes, cake, cupcakes, brownies, fish, and so many more. I still wonder how she eats it all. Elsa didn't look pretty big. She had a normal pregnant tummy, but everything else was the same old Elsa.

Jaime was great, he entered 1st grade, and he's already top in the class. Jaime loves going to school, and playing around. He gets bigger and bigger everyday, and I want him to stay little.

I was snapped put of my thoughts when Elsa called, well yelled for me. "Hiccup!!!!"

I quickly exited the room, ran down the stairs and made a right turn for the living room. What I it, is the baby ok, are you in labour, i'll get the car keys- I got cut off by Elsa.

"No stupid, I'm not in labour".

"I need you to pass me that jar of peanut butter".

Seriously, you needed me to pass you a jar of peanut butter that is 1 foot away from you?

"Don't be rude, and I can't grab it".

"There are three important reasons why".

"One, I'm nine months pregnant."

"Two, It's hard to stand up."

"Three, do you love me?"

I do love you, but next time, you should be able to get the jar.

With that I have her the jar, and walked into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I was about to take the first bite when Elsa called me again.

"Hiccup!!!!", She screamed

Do you want anything from the kitchen?

"NO, I NEED YOU!!"

What happened, I said going out if the kitchen.

"CHIP IS COMING OUT!!!"

My eyes widened, I immediately got the car keys and carried Elsa into the car. I started the engine, and grabbed the baby bag that we kept in the room.

I quickly got onto the road, driving over the speed limit, and passing a few stop signs and red lights. Luckily no one saw me.

When we finally arrived to the hospital, they put her on a wheel chair, and sent her to her own private room. The nurses were checking her and they said that it was time.

Immediately doctors came in and I was freaking out. I stayed close to Elsa, and gave her a reassuring smile. Elsa, if you can do this once, you could do this twice. "Yeah, but at least your here with me", she said groaning. I smiled, held her hand, and gave her a light peck on the lips.

The female doctor named Dr. Esmeralda talked to some nurses, when she finally said "Let's have a Baby".

•AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry for not updating. I had the chapter, but then it erased. Dr. Esmeralda is from of course the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Anyways Chip is coming!!!!!

Is it a boy, girl, or twins?

Comment your answer.

I saw that this book has 3.82K?!!!

That is AMAZING!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!

Frozen_Heart_11

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Which movie is the song "I wanna be like you" from?

A) Tarzan

B) Brother Bear

C) The Jungle Book

D) Dumbo