Chapter 10

ELSA'S POV:

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Hiccups here, who invited him, He still remembers me, what am I gonna do ,Jaime looks exactly like him, I only told Merida and Anna who is Jaime's father, i kept on rambling inside my head.Anna!!! Anna told Hiccup to come!!!!I'm gonna kill her!!!! Okay Elsa let's play it cool talk to Hiccup and then leave.

Oh hi Hiccup, how are you, I replied like if it was nothing. I'm such a great actress.

"Oh Hi Hiccup, how are you, i calmly replied."That's all your gonna say". " I haven't seen you in 5 years since Jacks party where we had sex. ",he said in a hushed manner. " We need to talk, why did you leave, I missed you". You missed me, you bullied me every year during school, you hated me I hated you that's how it works, I said looking straight into his green eyes. Now I finally took a look at his appearance. He had his great chocolate hair all in a messed up way which made him look handsome, he was wearing a suit and tie and he looked stronger and taller than the last time I saw him. In all he looked hot. What?!?! Elsa you hate him not love him!!! "Or do you", a little voice in my head said. I ignored it and was about to turn around and leave, but Hiccup got my arm and turned me around. He was literally grabbing me by my waist and I started to blush. He smirked until he suddenly yelled, "Ow!!!!",and crouched down to grab his foot.

"Hwey don't touch my mamma you useless weptile!!!" Jaime yelled at Hiccup and kicked his foot again. " Your a mom?!?!", Hiccup was shocked and clutching his foot.

Yep! Now that wasn't very nice to say to Hiccup, so say sorry. "Wait is he your fweind you talked about?" Yes J,s so now say sorry and we could leave okay. "Okay mommy". I'm sowy I kicked you Mr. Hiccup, oh and have a nwice dway. After that we left the funeral service and made our way to our hotel. That was a close one I hope Hiccup doesn't suspect anything.

HICCUP'S POV:

Elsa looks even more beautiful than how she looked in high school. I need to talk to her and tell her that I love her. I was about to tell her, but a kid stepped on my shoe and it hurt. He called Elsa mom and he had brown hair, green eyes, and a couple freckles on his cheeks like me, that's nice kind of like me. WAIT! He looks exactly like me!!! He looks about 5 or 6 years old and Elsa left 5 years ago the day after we had sex. That means I'm a father, that kid is my son, I need to get out of here and speak to Elsa right now, but where is she?!?!?

Oh I know I'll talk to Anna and she'll tell me, this plan is bulletproof.

I quickly payed my respects and made my may to Anna who was hugging Kristoff her boyfriend.

Hey Anna, can I please talk to you, alone. "Um yeah come on", she stood up and walked to a small room which had lots of chocolate in it. I immediately followed. "So what do you wanna talk about-", i cut her off. Where is Elsa and her son staying, i need to talk to her. "She's staying at The Night Fury Hotel, the one that you own". Thank you so much Anna, I'm sorry I can't be here the whole time thou. "Yeah don't worry about me, go find them". Okay Bye! I said running out and heading to my black Ferrari. I drove to my hotel the one that my dad gave me once he passed away. I drove over the speed limit and almost crashed ,but I didn't care, I needed to see Elsa. When I finally got to the hotel, I parked in my usual spot and ran out of my car. I went to the lobby and asked Simba, the receptionist where Elsa was staying. He looked it up and told me it was room 155 on the 65th floor. He also gave me the extra key to the room, i thanked him and ran to the elevators. I got in the elevator and thought about what I would say to Elsa. Ding! The door finally opened and I made my way to the room. I found it and decided whether to knock or just come in with the key. I picked the key and I unlocked it. I ran in the room looking for Elsa, and there she was giving the kid, who i don't know his name, Cocoa Puffs.

She turned around and looked shocked. She was about to speak, but I cut her off. IS HE MY SON?!?!?!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Cliffhanger!!!!

I just love writing them, but I hate reading them so I know how you feel. What will Elsa say wills he admit it or will she tell him a lie. Will there be a DNA test included, who knows.

Thank you so much for 800 something reads!!!!! That is amazing!!!!!!!!

I love each and every one of you!!!!

Vote and comment if you liked it!!!

So the answer to yesterday's question was A) 21.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

So this isn't a question but a poll.

Who do you ship the most.

Hiccelsa

Jelsa

Jackpunzel

Hicstrid

Eugenzel

Merricup

Comment who you ship the most out of all of these!!!!

Thank you, Frozen_Heart_11