Chapter 6

Hiccup's Pov:

Why am I in my car naked?!?!?

This isn't normal what did I do last night. Think Hiccup think. Oh shit!! I had sex with Elsa. I can't believe this. Well at least I lost it to someone I love. Yep I Hiccup Haddock the third just admitted to loving Elsa Arrandelle,big surprise.

Tomorrow at school I'm gonna ask Elsa to be my girlfriend. I can't wait.

Anna's Pov:

When I woke up I went to Elsa's room. The door was closed, not a surprise. I opened the door but there was only her bed, frames, and desk there. Everything is gone. UNCLE MARSHALL!!!!! I screamed. In a second I heard footsteps running up the stairs and he was holding bat. " Where's the robber!" There's no robber, Elsa is missing, I cried. "What?!" He looked around the room and indeed saw that there was barley anything left. Uncle Marsh looked teary eyed before he saw a paper on her bed. He immediately ran to it and read it. "Elsa isn't missing", "Elsa ran away". With that I feel to my knees, what am I supposed to do without my sister? I have no other family besides Uncle Marsh. I cried the whole night and didn't wake up until it was time to go to school. I didn't even bother with makeup, or doing my hair, all I did was two braided pigtails and a purple and black sweater with some black jeans. When I got to school Hiccup immediately came up to me with a rose in his hand."Hey where is Elsa?", he said cheery. She ran away.

Hiccup's Pov:

She ran away. those three words felt like 1,000 knives just stabbed me in my heart. What am I gonna do now. I love her.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Elsa moved away. Hiccup loves her. What will Anna do. How does Uncle Marshall feel about all of this.

Like and vote if you liked it.

Frozen_Heart_11