Chapter 1

Elsa's Pov:

RIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!! I heard as I was rudely woken up by my stupid alarm clock. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, took a shower a got dressed into some tight white jeans and a sweater which had a snowflake pattern on it and made my hair into my regular braid. When I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen where my uncle Marshall( Marshmallow) was making chocolate-chip pancakes, yum my favorite. " Good Morning Elsa", Uncle Marsh said. Good Morning, where's Anna and Olaf? Anna went to school early for Drama Class and Olaf is in the backyard, said Marsh. I nodded my head and ate my pancakes happily, but then Olaf my 3year old husky came running in carrying one of the carrots that we planted in the garden. Olaf started to bark and wanted me to pet him. I of course did, while I petted him I remembered that it was my parents 3rd anniversary since their death.

Olaf was the last thing they gave me and I treasure him so much. I stated getting lost in my thoughts about them ,but Uncle Marsh told me that I had to go to school or I would be late. I thanked him and then got into his black Range Rover and headed of for "Another day in Paradise". See my sarcasm there. When I got to school I headed to my locker,but I bumped into.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm starting off this story with a cliffhanger. Can anyone guess who Elsa bumped into? So I deleted Positive, but I will not delete this one. Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter and I would really appreciate constructive criticism. At the end of every chapter I will have trivia so answer away. Thank You,

Frozen_Heart_11

An easy one.

What song is sung by Elsa

A) Do you wanna build a Snowman

B) Reindeers are better than people

C) Let it Go

D) In Summer