Chapter 20

I have some news, so please read the authors note. Now on with the chapter.

ELSA'S POV:

When I woke up, I was not in the hospital bed anymore. I was in a room. I had no idea where I was. Hiccup? Jaime? Where are you guys, I called out. After a few seconds, Hiccup came in carrying a tray of pancakes and orange juice. "Good morning, my dear fiancé", he replied with a smirk after fiancé. Good morning too you too, what's all of this and were is Jaime? "This is breakfast for you and "chip",and Jaime is sleeping in the other room".

Wait? "Chip ? Who's that? "Chip is our baby, we don't know a name or gender, so we'll name the bay Chip for now". Well the name is cute, but we will not name him/her Chip, l want him/her to have a unique name. "That's a great idea, but what?" I don't know, but we'll know when the time comes, I decided on Jaime's name the second he was born. "Okay, but do we wanna know what gender he/she is or until Chip is born?" I think we should find out until "Chip is born, it would be a surprise. "Surprise it is". " So when are you gonna become Mrs. Haddock?" I laughed at this. I'll like to be married after "Chip"is born, I don't wanna look like a whale. "You won't look like a whale, I will always love you, even if you are bigger, smaller, nothing will change my mind". Aww, that's very sweet, but be sure to remember that in nine months. "I will". So you made pancakes, very nice. Now let's see if they are good or bad. Hiccup laughed nervously and I just chuckled. I got a fork and syrup and put it on the pancakes. Hiccup, this is the moment of truth, are you ready? "Um yes". I grabbed the fork and grabbed a piece of a pancake. I ate it and, it tasted horrible. I really wanted to spit it out, but u didn't want to be rude. I struggled swallowing it down, but I did it. Hiccup, when we get married, you are not cooking. "I knew it, adding too much fish was a dumb idea". You added fish!!! "Of course, you always need fish for pancakes". Who taught you how to make pancakes?!? "My dad". "He always loved fish on everything, even cake".

Well you don't add fish in everything. I'll show you how to properly make pancakes. I stood up from the bed, and almost fell, but luckily Hiccup caught me. Woah! "Elsa are you okay?", He asked worried. I'm great just a little dizzy. "Positive". Positive. He chuckled at this. "Don't you get it, your pregnant and the sign when your pregnant is positive". He laughed so hard he almost cried. I can't believe I'm marrying a child, I said sighing. "I am not a child", he scoffed. "I am a grow ass man that laughs, plays with toys,watches kid tv shows, and loves dragons". That sums up a child Hiccup. He opened up his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. My point exactly, now come on let's go make some proper pancakes.

Authors note:

Ok, the news is that there will not be a sequel to this story. I know I'm sorry, but I already have a story planned out and it's gonna be good. It will be about Hiccup and Elsa having an arranged marriage. When this story is complete that story will be published, so watch out.

Anyways, we will call the baby Chip for now, but the baby won't be named that.

Also sorry for the wait, Our wifi wasn't working.

Vote and comment of you liked the story!!!!

Love you all,

Frozen_Heart_11