Chapter 14

ELSA'S POV:

Those words stung me like if 1000 knives stabbed my heart. I felt like my heart was shattered. Hiccup has a girlfriend, Hiccup has a girlfriend. I repeated that more times in my head until I saw Astrid came up to me and punched me straight in the nose.

It hurt like heck. "That's what you get you dirty slut!!!" Astrid was yelling and I was afraid she would wake up Jaime. "Astrid!, Calm down I wasn't gonna kiss her, I don't even like her, I promise". What Hiccup doesn't like me, that useless, son of a- my thoughts were cut off when Jaime came into the room. "Mamma, Papa, why did you wake me up"?

"Mama, Papa?", you cheated on me with that bitch and now you have a fucking kid",Astrid was furious and yelling.Um Jaime please go back in the room. "K mama". Once he left, I started yelling. Ok you can make fun of all you want, but when it comes to MY son there are no limits. I punched her square in the nose, which caused blood to drip down rapidly. "Look what you did you bitch", she was getting ready to punch back, but Hiccup pulled her back.

"Break it up both of you, Astrid please leave and Elsa, we need to talk". No we are not talking, I will never see you again, and Jaime won't either. I ran into a random room,and he was on the bed playing with his toys. "Hi mama, what's up". Jaime get your toys, were gonna visit Aunt Anna ok. "Ok."I carried him and his backpack, and grabbed my suitcase.

"Where do you think you're going we need to talk". I'm leaving, goodbye. "Bye Daddy!" We walked out of the room and headed to the elevator, Hiccup came running yelling things I couldn't understand. I finally got onto the elevator and closed the door. "Elsa!"NO! OPEN UP!!"

Hiccup was yelling until the elevator moved and he we couldn't hear him anymore. "Mama, why is Daddy yelling?"

Just go back to sleep, i'll tell you in the morning. "Fine, but you have to promise". I promise. On seconds he fell asleep answered finally made it to the lobby and saw Astrid making out with Snotlout. Typical. I ran out of the lobby and ran for the cars. I heard Hiccup screaming my name ,but I ignored it and got into the nearest cab. "To where Miss?" I gave him directions to my old house, and we were on our way. I saw Hiccup running out of the hotel, and then he saw our cab. After that I couldn't see him and we were on our way.

HICCUP'S POV:

STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!

Why did I tell Astrid that I love her when I don't. I love Elsa!!! I can't believe I lied. I'm an asshole. I need to talk to Elsa, I need to see Jaime. I need to tell them that I love them. I ran out of the room and kept on yelling her name. The elevators were all taken, so I ran all the way down the stairs. When I finally reached the lobby, I saw Elsa and a sleeping Jaime go inside the cab. I ran out of the hotel, spotted the cabs direction and got into my own car.

I drove like a maniac following the cab, and I knew where she was going, Anna's house. When I got there, I saw Elsa talking to Anna and Jaime being taken away by Anna. Elsa came out if the house and payed the driver. At that moment I got out of the car, ran over to her and kissed her. After a few moments Elsa kissed back, and things got heated. We got into my car an had sex again, but this time, we weren't drunk, we weren't on drugs, we were together, in love and that's all that matters.

AUTHORS PROTECTION:

Did they use protection?!?!?

Who knows?

Hiccup loves Elsa, does Elsa love him back?

I might not update tomorrow, but I will try!!!!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

True or False:

Selena Gomez sings Let it go, in the ending credits of Frozen.

Answer away!!!!

Love you all,

Frozen_Heart_11