Chapter 3Part 1

Elsa's Pov:

Ughhh!!! The teachers gave us no homework and now I have to go to that stupid party. When we left school Punzie drove super fast breaking the speed limit, but she didn't care she really wanted to go to Forever 21 and buy an outfit for the party. Once we got into the store Punzie ran in trying to find something to wear, I on the other hand just picked a random light blue crop top and white high waisted shorts and paid for them. After about an hour Punzie came carrying down a purple and pink dress that went past her knees and super high nine inch heels. I just rolled my eyes and told her that I'l be in the car. When she got back to the car she was carrying way more bags than I remember. She was carrying 15 lip glosses ,5 mascaras, 25 eye showdowns, and 3 curling irons. Damn that girl knows how to spend money,I thought. "Elsa!!"I'm got us all covered for tonight!!" Yay! I sarcastically replied and drove to her house. Once we got to her house she did her makeup and hair in an expertise manner. I just curled my hair to make it look like natural waves and applied a little mascara and lipgloss. Then we got dressed up and headed for Jack's party. Oh Lordy I hope nothing goes bad.

Hiccup's Pov:

After i got home from school I drove to my house and Toothless my dog was waiting for me. Hey Bud! He just barked and I played outside with him for a while, but then Astrid called. "Hiccup!!! "Come on you have to pick me up now we are gonna be late!!!!" Okay I'll be there in five. "NO, come now!" Fine!! Then i hung up and stated the car and drove to go get Astrid. Once I got there at her house she came out yelling at me. " WHY ARE YOU SO LATE, YOU SHOULD OF BEEN HERE EARLIER YOU BASTRD!!" I just ignored her and drove to Jack's house. " Elsa would never yell at you, she would always be calm and beautiful", that little voice said again. I ignored it and finally made it to Jack's house. Oh Gods please help me.