Chapter 19

HICCUP'S POV:

She's pregnant. Elsa's pregnant!

Am I the father? Why didn't she tell me? Um thank you doctor, what room are they in? "They are in room 11 on the second floor". Thanks. "Oh and congratulations". I ignored that part and went in the elevator. I clicked 2 and I was on the move. I was thinking, thinking and thinking. The door beeped and opened and I ran to find room 2. I waited outside for a moment, then knocked and waited. "Come in", I head an angelic voice say. I knew it was Elsa's. I opened the door, and I saw Elsa and Jaime cuddled together. I had so many things in my head , but I just said what the doctor said.

Are you pregnant?

ELSA'S POV:

My eyes went wide at the question. "What's pregnant?", Jaime said.

Pregnant is when a Mommy has a baby in their tummy. "Did they eat them?" No but that's a story for another time. Through the conversation Hiccup stayed silent, and Jaime feel asleep. "Is the baby mine?"

Yes, I'm pregnant. The baby is yours, I was gonna tell you today. I thought you would be mad-. I got cut off by a pair of lips which I knew belonged to Hiccup. This might be a little cheesy, but i felt like there was fireworks. Why would I be mad?"

"I'm happy!" He kissed me a second time and I still felt fireworks like always. "Hey, I have another question for you?"

What is it?

"Elsa Arrandelle,

You are beautiful, amazing, kind, smart, talented, awesome, and so many other good things. You have a heart of gold. I love you. Since high school, I've always loved you, and I will always love you. I love your hair, your eyes, your lips, everything about you. You are the best mother in the universe. You raised our son all by yourself for 5 years and have been raising him right. I wanna raise Jaime and our unborn baby together and be the best dad in the universe. I wanna grow old together. We could be sitting on our houses porch watching our grand kids play. I wanna be with you for all of my life. If you live to be 100, I wish to live 100 - 1 day so I would never live without you. Elsa you are my everything and I love you. So will you please marry me"?, He's said going on one knee and holding out a diamond ring which was a ring shaped like a snowflake. I was crying tears of happiness, but I managed to choke out a yes. "Yes!" "Thank you Elsa!!" "I love you", he said with tears in his eyes. I love you too.

After that we kissed and Hiccup put the ring on my finger. I was happy, and so emotional, nothing could ruin this moment. Oh wait something can. I got up from the bed and ran into the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet. Ew! Stupid baby sickness! "Elsa, are you okay?"

Yeah, just baby sickness.

"Speaking of the baby, what do you think it will be?"

Good question, I really don't care, i will love him or her either way ,but I would like to have a girl. "Me too".

After that I feels very drowsy and feel into a deep sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Elsa and Hiccup are engaged!!!!!!

Party!!!!!! Anyways there is a baby on the way!!!!! I already have a gender and name, but I'm not saying. This story might be pretty close to an end, but don't worry. I have another story under the wraps. The story will be revealed on the last chapter!

Comment and Vote if you liked it!!!!

Love you all,

Frozen_Heart_11

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Finish the lyric!!!!

"Oh I just can't wait to be _________

A) A priest

B) King

C) Me

D)A bean