Chapter 12

Elsa's Pov:

I finally made it to Arrandelle. It was a quicker drive than I expected, Jaime slept right through the whole ride. Thank God.

When we finally got home I was nicely greeted by the apartments owner,see my sarcasm there. "Elsa, you have 2 hours to pay me my rent, or else you and your kid are going to be living on the street." I'll pay the rent I just need more time-, he cut me off. "No! you have two hours,and that's it",he said screaming. After that he walked away and I started to cry.

What am I gonna do? I don't have enough money that means I'm going to have to live on the street.i can't leave Jaime without a home,i don't have money, and they would take him away from me. I started rambling more inside of my head. Pull yourself together Elsa. I wiped my tears and continued what I was doing. I carried Jaime and my luggage to the apartment and put him in bed. I unpacked all my things and made myself a late dinner.

I was about to take a bite my sandwich, until the doorbell rang. Ughh! What now?

I got up and opened the door without checking, who was there. "He's my son, why did you lie!!"

Hiccup screamed. I was about to close the door,but Hiccup blocked the door with his foot. "Why did you lie?!?!?",he screamed at me.

Look Hiccup, if you are gonna scream at me, then at least keep your voice down. My SON is sleeping, I said emphasizing son.

"He is also my son, you should of told me". You can't prove it. "Yes, I can." This DNA test proves it", he said emphasizing DNA.

"Now tell me about him", he said looking directly into my eyes.

Fine, his name is Jaime Haddock, he is 5 years old, and was born on December 16. He looks exactly like you.He likes , no he loves dragons, art, and likes coloring. He likes helping me out, and he has an imaginary dragon named Toothless. He is my little ray of sunshine, he is my joy, he is my life. Jaime is my best mistake. I finished smiling.

"He sounds amazing". Oh he is. Jaime Is different, but a good different. I love him.

"I wanna meet him", Hiccup said smiling. Well I guess, but be easy on him. I told him that you weren't here because you were training dragons. Hiccup chuckled. "Mommy, I can't sweep, I'm hungry". Okay but first I want you to meet someone. "Fine, but that means more chocolate milk". Hiccup and I chuckled.

Jaime this is-, Hiccup cut me off. Hi, I'm Hiccup, your dad. "Daddy!!!" Jaime went running into his arms. Hiccup had tears in his eyes and I was trying my best not to cry. Jaime and Hiccup kept on talking and then the doorbell rang again. No!!! He can't be here that early. I grew tears in my eyes and went to open the door.

"Where's my money?!?" I don't have it I'm sorry, can you give am two more weeks please, I said full on crying. "What's going on here", Hiccup came to the door. "This idiot doesn't have my money, and now she's gonna live on the streets". "Don't talk to a woman like that",Hiccup talked back to him. "You shut your mouth, Elsa you have tonight to move out or else all your things inside will be sold and you will get nothing", Mr. Weselton said.

With that he left and I feel to my knees crying. I forgot that Hiccup was here and I freaked out a little. "Elsa it's gonna be alright, I have an idea". "Why don't you and Jaime come and live at my house in Berk". What no Hiccup, I can't I- he cut me off. "Please, I wanna be closer to my son, and to you", he said looking directly into my eyes. Alright. But then I'll find a job and have my own place, deal. "deal".

After that Hiccup helped Jaime and I pack our things and then we were on the road again heading for Berk.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is not my best chapter, so sorry!!!!!!

1.12K reads!!!!! That's amazing!!!!!!!! I'm gonna cry, can someone please give me a tissue. When I saw it ,I literally screamed and my mom thinks I'm crazy. THANK YOU THANK YOU TAHNK YOU!!!!

Anyways the answer for yesterday's question was B) Nightfurry Hotel.

------------------------------------

FINISH THE LYRIC:

Come stop your crying it will be alright just take my hand, hold it tight I will protect you from all around you I ___ __ ____ ____ ___ ___.

(Clue Tarzan)