Chapter 8

5 YERARS LATER....

Elsa's Pov:

"Mom! Mom! Momma"!!!! A little voice kept on saying.

Hi Jaime good morning, I replied yawning. " Momma it's time fo breakafeast"( Jaime can't really talk perfectly yet), and I'm staving".

Yep in hungry too, did you brush your teeth? "Yep"!he replied to quickly. Ash are you sure? "No I wied sorry Momma". It's okay, but now let's brush our teeth and make some pancakes, yeah. "Yeah Momma!"

ELSA THINKING:

I can't believe it's been 5 years since I gave birth to Asher. I went through so many ups and downs with him, working, taking him to preschool, being a single mother. Well I did have the help of Merida,but she is also busy with her stuff. I started thinking more while making the pancakes, until I heard my phone go off. I flipped the pancake ,cut it for Jaime, got the syrup and gave it to him with a fork. "Thank you mamma", he said smiling. Your welcome Jamie. I checked my email while eating my pancake when I saw an email from Anna. What?!?! I haven't heard of Anna in 5 years, what happened, this must be important.

Dear Elsa,

I don't know if you are reading this or of you didn't even get it, but I have horrible news. Uncle Marshall passed away. His death was caused by cancer. I need you Elsa, I don't have any more family besides you. It's only you and me what are we gonna do? The funeral is in 5 days please come.Elsa please come back for me, for Uncle Marshall. Just please come back.

I Love you Elsa and please come back. Love you always, Anna.

What?!? I can't believe this Uncle Marshall was always really dead. I was full on crying and Asher seemed to get worried. "Mamma what's wrong", he said staring right at me with his green eyes.We'll J,my Uncle Marshall left and I am sad. "Why he gonna come back, don't wowy". I smiled a little bit.You know what Jaime,go pack some toys in your dragon backpack, I'll pack your clothes and my clothes. "Why mamma?" J,we are going to Berk, and we are gonna meet some people, you'll love them.

I hope I made the correct decision of coming back, because I don't know what people will say. I just hope we go to the funeral, introduce Jaime to Anna, and i'll just leave Arrandelle again. Yep that's the game plan. I hope I didn't make a mistake.

~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<

AUTHORS NOTE:

Elsa is going back to Berk with Jaime!!! Uncle Marshmallow died

:(. I wonder If Hiccup might be at the funeral, will he ask about the boy with Elsa? Who knows.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%

Thank you so much for the votes!!! 543 that is amazing!!! I LOVE you guys so much!!!! Anyways Question Time!!!!!

True or False.

Hiccup lost his left leg in the battle against The Red Death.