Trying Something New..

Start from the beginning

"Oh well her name's Chloe she seems really nice. We got to talking and come to find out she's somewhat of a loner herself, so while she was helping me around the back we exchange numbers. We even agreed to go shopping sometime this week."

"That's good ba-- wait did you just say shopping? As in you, yourself, going into different stores, trying on shit and maybe buying a thing or two? My Tamia Campbell, you lying!"

Laughing she said, ""Yeah gosh I'm not that bad when it comes to shopping."

"What you ain't know?" I swear the last time I took you shopping you kept pouting like a two year old, talking 'bout, "Baybeee can we gooo, pleaseee," all high pitched and shit."

"Okay that was once."

"Then there was the time-"

"I get your point Kevin."

"Hey I'm just saying."

"So uh-"I started before I cleared my throat, "What'cha got on under here?" I asked, tryna sneak a peek.

"My undies."

"Fo'real?!"

"You can be so easy sometimes," she smiled.

"You seem to have that effect on me, what can I say."

"Will you stop that?" she said slapping at my hands, as I tried to see what she was hiding under the blanket.

"Naw, come here," I said, pulling her into my lap.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah more than life itself, as I do you."

"Good now gimme kiss," I said, leaning into her.

She stopped me to said, "Since when you start asking for kisses."

"Woman if you don't gimme my kiss I'mma-" I was cut off by her pulling me down by my neck, as she kissed me.

"Where the brats?" I asked, pulling back a little.

"Still out," she said, before pulling me back to her.

I was beginning to get a little hot and bothered so me being me, I lifted her up bridal style moving towards the back door. I was two inches from the door when she pulled away.

"Kevin put me down I'm too heavy."

"Tamia, don't start with that shit, now relax I got you," I finished with a kiss before opening the door.

Entering the kitchen, I shut the door with my foot before heading up the back stairs. Dropping her blanket in the process, revealing her dark blue tank top and multi-color booty shorts as we entered the bedroom, she grabbed my hat off my head, throwing it behind her. Never once breaking our kiss putting her down at the edge of the bed, I pulled my shirt off.

Looking up at me, she trailed her index finger against my abs before lowering her hand to my jeans buckle.

"I wanna try something," she whispered.

Undoing my pants she ran her hand along my happy trail, as my breathing became heavier, gripping my jeans waist she says, "Your shoes, take them off."

Stepping outta my sneaks, she pulled my pants down leaving me in my Calvin Kleins'.

"Babe wha-" I began only for her to cut me off, by gripping my special place.

"I wanna please you," she said looking up at me wide eyed. I could tell she was nervous and as bad as I wouldn't mind getting some head I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

"Babe, you don't have to do this."

"But I want to."

Tamia

Slipping his boxer briefs off I took a deep breath, no matter how many times I've seen him naked it still amazes me that he was mine, but seeing that extra foot that he calls his penis twitch; yo girl's throat dried up real quick. Licking my lips I came closer to the bed end, taking it in my hand he inhaled deeply, causing me to look up at him.

"You okay?" I mumbled softly.

"Yeah baby," he said with a touch to my cheek, before leaning down to place the sweetest kiss he's ever given me.

As he pulled back my eyes fluttered, seeing the lust in his eyes gave me the confidence I was hoping for as I place a kiss at the top of its head before trailing my tongue over it making him hiss loudly.

Taking in an inch, I began to suck softly. Looking up he had his hand fisted at his sides with his eyes closed, and his mouth slightly open I mentally gave myself a pat on the back.

Taking in another inch he fumbled backwards a little, making me lose my grip. Looking up at him I said, "Maybe you should lay down."

Letting him go I stood, taking his hand I pulled him onto the bed. Resting on my knees I leaned towards his hard member--

"Wait." Looking back at him I gave him a puzzled look before asking, "Why, is something wrong?"

"Those shorts-- take 'em off," as I was about to stand and do as he asked, he suddenly flipped me over and whispered against my lips, "Let me."

Pecking me on my lips he leads his lips to my chin before moving to my sweet spot on my neck leaving little bites on it immediately I become moist down low as I began to moan softly.

Moving further down he lifts my shirt up, placing soft kisses all over while mumbling, "So beautiful, so fucking beautiful."

Grabbing the strings of my shorts with his teeth he nips me there a little, causing me to giggle. Gripping both ends of the shorts he pulls them down and off with little help from me, tossing them to the side before kissing the inside of my thigh. Coming back up he kisses my lips pulled my bottom lip in the process.

"Oww," I whined

"Aww let me make it feel better," he replied but before he could kiss me again I flipped us over.

"It's my turn to make you feel better." Sliding down his body I place my own kisses over his torso, as I slid further down til I got to my dick. Sliding my tongue over its head I took it in moving my head up and down slowly.

Gripping my head he stopped my actions. "SHIT!" Looking up his eyes was closed as he bit his lip, removing his hands from my head I continued 'til I got the nerve to try something I had researched on the net. Getting lower, I used my tongue to lick a trail from his balls to his head before coming back to the balls twirling my tongue around them. I held his length in my hand as his moans began getting louder by the second. Taking the head into my mouth I began bopping my head up and down as I quicken the pace.

"Holy Shit!" he grabbed my shoulder trying to push me off but I refuse to let up I wanted to give him the same pleasure he always gave me without receiving anything in return.

"Baby I'm about to cum, so if you don't want my children all over you face I advise you to let me go!" That just made me go faster as I continued, feeling his dick twitch before he grunted and held my head still as warm liquid slid into my mouth; as some slid down my throat, I coughed a little while some slid down my chin.

Salty...

Getting up, I look over at him as he lay there completely dead to the world. I felt completely giddy because I did that; how I don't know, but thank you internet.

Brushing my teeth I look at myself for a second before rising, smiling I dried my hands and went back into our room to see him in the same position and all I could think was...

YOU GO GIRL!