Chapter 21

A/N twenni wan. sorry, I know you were all thinking it. It had to be said. I just wanted to say that I gained a hundred reads in an hour. AN HOUR! You guys are awesome. Much love!

(Previously- I get the feeling it will be a great day until...)

-until... I see that Jack ate the last donut! Jerk.

(A/N lol I got you. Jerika, putting you in here whether you like it or not! Everyone follow @jerika_bal4. She's writing a story too!!)

Ashton sits down on the couch and looks at his watch. "Jerika should be here soon." he comments.

Kyla nods, and I wrinkle my eyebrows.

"Who's Jerika?" I ask.

Paige laughs. "Forgot you haven't met her yet! She is a part of our group of friends. Don't worry, Chrissy. You'll like her."

I smile, and right then there is a knock on the door.

Kyla skips over and answers it, then walks back with a tall girl. She has strawberry blonde hair, pretty green eyes, and is wearing a striped maroon and white sweater, a maroon scarf, and blue jeans. I already like her, considering the bright smile lighting up her face.

Kyla pulls her over to me. "Jerika, this is Chrissa. Chrissa, this is Jerika." She introduces us.

I hold out my hand, and she shakes it.

"We should play truth or dare!" Paige yells and sits on the floor.

I shrug. "Okay." and sit down next to her.

Ashton sits by me, with Kyla on his right, and Jerika between Kyla and Paige.

"Jerika, truth or dare!" Paige asks.

"Hmm... truth." She decides.

Ashton snickers. "Wimp."

Jerika glares at him. "I'm not scared, I just don't trust Paige not to make me do something bad."

I don't think she meant that in a funny way, but I laugh because its true.

"Fine. Would you date Ashton if he asked you out?"

Jerika bursts out laughing. "Definitely... NOT!"

Ashton gives her a hurt face and puts his hand over his heart.

I pat his shoulder. "It's okay, Ashley. Girls just don't like you. Except Kyla, but she's kind of weird, if you know what I mean..." I tease.

Kyla sticks out her tongue, causing everyone to laugh.

"Kyla! Truth or dare?" Jerika asks.

"DARE! I ain't no pansycake." She yells.

Paige smacks her head. "What does pansycake even mean?"

Kyla looks appalled. "It's a divergent reference! I will not speak to you, now!"

"I dare you to sit in the front yard and propose to the next person who walks by... with a ring pop." Jerika decides.

We all watch Kyla grab a ring pop and walk outside.

After a minute, someone walks towards the house... and it's Sam. This oughta be good.

Kyla kneels down and offers the ring pop. "Will you marry me?"

Sam thinks for a minute. "nah, but I accept the ring pop."

Kyla pulls it away. "Heck no! This is mine!"

She puts it in her mouth and runs back inside.

This continues for about another hour, and then my four besties have to leave.

I quickly take a selfie with Ashton and post it on Instagram while the girls climb into Kyla's dad's truck.

I hug "Ashley" and let him leave.

Almost immediately, I get a comment on my picture.

"Uhhh... who is the guy?" It says. I laugh a little at who it was: Hayes Grier.

"My boyfriend..... Just kidding, he's my cousin." I reply.

Realizing I still haven't eaten, my feet (and my stomach) carry me into the kitchen.

Jack is sitting at the table, sipping his coffee.

I smack him playfully on the head as I walk past, and grab a banana off the counter.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

Jack jumps up and starts to run, but I do too... and beat him to the door.

"Ha, loser..." I say, and trail off when I see who it is.

"Hayes?"

A/N: HEY MY PRETTY LITTLE DUCKLINGS! I just wanted to say: two of my characters, Jerika and Paige, are based off two of my best friends in real life. I love then to death and they're amazing, SO GO READ JERIKA'S STORY! @jerika_bal4 btw jerka, since you liked it so much... my next chapter... LOL CONFERENCE PART 2! Except it will be called 'wtf conference'. You're welcome. That'll probably be up tonight. Sooo, anyway, BYE PEOPLES!! Comment 'Nash is a beast' if you read this far.

~Tay