Chapter 41

It's been two months since magcon broke up.

Sadly, I haven't seen any of the boys except the ones I live with at all since then, although I have spoken with Shawn a lot.

"Hey Chrissa, Nate is downstairs," Sammy calls into my room.

I jump off my bed and run down the stairs. "Hi Skate!"

"Chrissy!" He greets me happily with a hug. "How's it going, short stuff?"

"Still getting used to the feeling of not being on tour," I reply honestly.

Since magcon ended, the hate I was getting has slowed way down. The fans are more concerned about the family "breaking up" than my issues with Hayes now.

"I heard you've been working on something," Nate winks.

"Oh, it's nothing big. I just mess around in the recording studio while the boys are there," I tell him sheepishly.

Sam has officially released his first single, Could You Be The One, Jack and Jack have released a few more songs, and they've been trying to convince me to release a song of my own. Shawn released three new songs as well, and he's a strong believer that I need to work on a singing career.

JJ nudges me. "Its more than messing around. She sits by herself writing in a song book, and then she tests them out to see if they sound good."

"Shut up," I elbow him gently. "They're no good."

"Really? Because everyone else loves them," Jack chips in ever so helpfully.

"So, you three," JJ claps his hands and gestures to me, Sammy, and Nate. "We have gathered here today to discuss something very important."

"And it is?" Sam asks impatiently.

"We are teaming up with digitour," Jack answers excitedly. "There's concerts, all over the country, with all kinds of special guests!"

"And this involves us how?" Sam asks, smiling. "I'm happy for you boys but why make such a big deal out of us hearing it?"

Skate laughs. "I get it. Sure, we'll take good care of Chrissa while you're gone."

"What?" Johnson asks. "No, you guys are some of the guests. We're all going on tour!"

"Another tour?" I gasp. "Oh my God yes!"

Jack smiles and ruffles my hair. "I knew you'd be excited. What about you two? You down?"

"I'm not getting left behind!" Sammy exclaims.

"Me either, sounds great," Skate agrees.

"It starts next week! And... we won't be home again for about two months. Pack your things, children, we're going on an adventure."

--------

"Here she is, our home for the next two months," Jack grins, patting the huge tour bus.

I pick up my suitcase and walk inside, staring around at the interior.

The first room has a few couches, a TV, an Xbox, and a karaoke machine.

The next room is filled with bunks. There are two columns on each side, and they go three up. Since I'm smaller and can easily get up higher, I choose the very top of the first column. There's a cubby hole on the wall beside it that opens with a sliding door, so I put my suitcase and necessities bag in there. The curtains pushed to the side, I discover, can be drawn closed so that I'll have some privacy.

Satisfied with my bed, I climb down from the bunk and continue exploring.

There are four bathrooms in the very back of the bus, along with a four person table.