Chapter 15

A/N I got my first vote! Thanks to that person, it made me smile so much! Ok, read the chapter now 😋

I hop onto the plane, glancing back again to see all the boys waving.

I smile, happy that they understand why I want to do this.

Everything is usually about the boys, not me. It's really amazing that they want me for the station, not Jack, JJ, Sam, or any of them for that matter. It's a great feeling. All the hundreds of famous people they could choose for this, and they chose little Chrissa Gilinsky.

I sit down in a window seat, and immediately about 6 teenage boys sit around me.

The youngest one is next to me and... Oh! What? O2l is here! What the bleep?

Trevor Moran is beside me with Sam Pottoroff next to him, Kian is in front of me with Jc beside him, and Connor is behind me next to Ricky.

I cough. "What?"

They all look at me, and surprise covers their faces. It transforms into a smile pretty quickly.

"Chrissa Gilinsky!" Jc says.

I grin. "Jc Caylen! Cool!"

He laughs, and the others snap out of their silence.

"Are you going to LA?" Sam asks.

"Nope, I'm going to Switzerland! That's why I'm on the LA flight." I reply sarcastically.

He laughs, and Kian pokes me. "SHE IS REAL!"

Connor stares at him. "Yes Kian, because we all thought that she was a hologram or something. Thanks for clearing that up."

I look around at them. "What are y'all doing in LA?"

Ricky responds this time. "We have a meet and greet there! How bout you, lil G?"

I wrinkle my nose at the nickname, but laugh so he knows that I'm not really disgusted.

"LA hits wants me to guest host the station today and tomorrow"

"Awesome! What day are you going back?" Kian asks.

"Monday. What about you?"

They look at each other like they're trying to remember.

Connor sighs. "You guys always forget things. We get to fly back Wednesday! Are you here by yourself, Chrissa?"

I nod. "The boys have magcon, so they couldn't come. Just me."

Sam grins. "I guess you're gonna have to hang with us this weekend, then!"

I smile around at them. "Great! It'll be fun!"

Sam turns around to chat with Ricky and Connor, and Jc and Kian begin to talk.

Trevor slings his arm around my shoulder. "Did you buy The Dark Side on iTunes?"

I laugh. "Of course!"

He gives me a disbelieving look, so I pull out my phone and show him.

We get into a conversation, and I hear Jc talk a little louder.

"A lot of you ask if we like Viners. Like, magcon and stuff."

He lifts his phone up to show Trevor and I, also revealing that he is making a vine.

"The answer is no! We obviously hate them! Gosh... we especially hate Chrissa there."

The vine ends, and I start to laugh. "That was great, Jc."

He does a weird bow thing, and works on posting the vine.

I pull out my own phone and hold it out.

"Guess who I ran into on an airplane?" I ask it, then hold my phone back more to show Trevor, Connor, Sam, and Ricky.

They all yell hi and stuff, earning dirty looks from passengers.

I end the vine and post it, being sure to tag them all.

Almost immediately, I get comments saying, "What's going on with Chrissa and Trevor?" and, "Am I the only one who noticed something between Chrissa and Trevor?"

I laugh, and Trevor looks over my shoulder at it, and starts laughing too.

I don't usually reply to comments on vines, but I feel like its necessary.

"Lol, this made us laugh. Trev is just my friend, guys!" I comment, and immediately get a ton of replies. Most asking for a follow, but a few saying, "ok!" or "are you sure?"

I put my phone up, and turn back to Trevor to chat some more.

After several hours of straight up talking with o2l, (mostly Trevor) the plane lands.

I hop out and look around

Sure enough, my 'chauffeur' or whatever the heck you call him, is waiting with a sign that says, "Miss Gilinsky". Another is next to him with a sign that says, "Our2ndLife".

The boys get back with their luggage and walk by me.

I hook my arms with the two that are on either side of me: Trevor and Connor.

"Hey new friends!" I say.

"Hey girl, whats up?" Connor replies with his famous white girl voice.

We all laugh, and suddenly a group of screaming girls runs up to us.

They take pictures of the boys, and surprisingly, me.

I've never really thought of myself as 'famous'. Sure, my brother is. But all my fans are just his fans.

Finally we get to the chauffeurs, and have to go our separate ways.

I follow the dude to the ca... um, limo... They got a limo? Sweet...

I hop in, the the man gets into the drivers seat.

I zone out for the whole car ride, texting Jack that I got here safely.

The car door opens, and I step out.

The hotel is really nice, and... Really? Another limo just pulled up, and all of o2l climbs out of it.

I run over to them, much to the annoyance of my driver.

Ricky grins when he sees me. "You're staying here too? Small world!"

I laugh and nod.

"I'm lazy. Hey Jc, wanna carry me?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Why not? You look like you weigh nothing."

I hop onto his back, and he carries me into the hotel; my driver close behind with my suitcase.

This is going to be an awesome weekend!

A/N IT GOT OVER 800 BEFORE I EVEN FINISHED WRITING THIS! I swear I'm going to cry when it gets to 1k. and thanks so much to the girl who's been voting for my story! It means so much that someone likes my writing. Peace, Love, and Unicorns!

Hayes- And grape jelly..

YES HAYES! AND GRAPE JELLY!

~Tay