Chapter 18

A/N I feel like poop. I was perfectly healthy, and Friday morning I woke up like a sore throat. Now I'm sick and like, dying, Definitely escalated quickly. Oh, and my last chapter, I pressed letters and made up a new word. 'Fydygig'. I will now be using it frequently because its amazing 😂😋

I sigh and hang up my phone.

My driver just called, there was an issue so I need to find a ride to the LA hits station.

I walk straight to Connor's room and knock.

He opens the door immediately, a slice of pizza hanging from his mouth, and a whipped cream mustache and beard on his face.

I start laughing hysterically. "What if I was a hotel worker or something?"

He shrugs and steps aside so I can walk in.

He takes the pizza out of his mouth.

"Sup Chris?"

I smile. "You busy today?"

He shakes his head. "Kian and Jc are going to a zoo or something, Ricky and Sam are going shopping, and Trevor has plans with a recording studio. Im doing absolutely nothing."

My grin grows. "Wanna help me host a radio station for two hours? My driver cancelled last minute, so I need a ride, and it'll be more fun if you help anyway."

He makes some weird sound. "YASSS! Lets go... right now!"

I tap my chin. "You may want to wash your face first."

"RIGHT YOU ARE!" He declares and runs into the bathroom.

A minute later, he returns with his face clean, so we walk to his car and drive.

Happy comes on the radio, and I can't help but sing along.

Connor glances sideways at me. "Well, well, well. Looks like Jack didn't get all the singing talent."

My cheeks turn bright red. "You can't tell anyone, Franta."

He furrows his eyebrows. "Why not? I won't, but can you at least tell me why?"

I sigh. Might as well.

"Everybody thinks that I'm famous because of Jack, and that I copy him. If I start singing, it will just prove the haters right that I 'copy' him."

He tilts his head a little. "But... you started vine before Jack."

I grin. "Im surprised you know that... not many people do. Im fine with it though, its not like I have to sing to be happy."

He salutes me. "I'm a natural at knowing things. Who else knows you can sing? Jack does at least, right?"

I shake my head. "Jack doesn't know. Only Sam knows other than you. I don't tell Jack, because he would make me sing on stage. I definitely don't want that."

He nods a little, but his green eyes still show curiosity. "If you're usually so secretive, how did you let it slip around me?"

I shrug. "I actually have no idea... usually I'd never do that. I guess I'm just comfortable around you... You just don't seem like the type to spill secrets."

Right then, we pull up at the station.

I drag Connor inside, and the usual host gets up. "And now... your two hours of Chrissa Gilinsky!"

He walks up to Connor. "We have extra seats over the...."

I cut him off. "Uh, heck no. Do you know who that is? That's Connor Franta. Sorry Gabe, but I brought him to help me host."

Gabriel shrugs and steps back, and I pull Connor into the room.

As soon as Jack and Jack's song, Distance ends, I speak.

"What's up guys! It's Chrissa Gilinsky here! And I've brought a special friend with me!"

"Hello world! My name is Connor Franta, and my bestie for the resties brought me here because I had nothing to do today!"

I laugh. "True, but it's also because you're hella funny. Okay, this first song is 'Problem' by Ariana Grande! Enjoy my peeps, I'll be back in a few!"

After several more songs, and Connor and I randomly talking, we decide to take a caller.

"Okay! Somebody call in, we'll answer and have a nice little chat..." Connor says.

I laugh. and the phones start ringing. I pick one up and connect it it the mic.

"Hey caller! You're the lucky winner!" I say.

"Lucky duck!" Connor adds.

"Ok caller! Tell us your name, age, and question!"

"Hi!!! Oh my god this is actually happening! My name is Alyssa, I'm 12 years old, and I'm your biggest fan, Chrissa! My question is, what's going on between you and Trevor?"

I laugh. "Well thanks, I didn't know I had a biggest fan! And, Trevor is purely my friend, nothing more, nothing less."

"But he has his arm around you a lot..." Alyssa argues.

I smile. "Its just friendly, Alyssa. I swear on my brother's voice that I am not dating Trevor Moran."

She sighs. "Oh, okay. You would be a cute couple, though."

"Haha, thanks babe. Anything to ask Con-a-Bon?"

She laughs. "Ok! Connor, do you think Chrissa is pretty?"

He looks at me. "Obviously the whole world thinks she's pretty! For real though, yes. Chrissa is a beautiful person inside and out."

"AWWW!" I coo.

He pays my shoulder.

"Okay, bye Alyssa! Thanks for calling!"

An hour later, we had done discussions on certain topics, three more phone calls, and lots of music.

"We still have an hour." Connor points out as we get into the car.

I shrug. "What do you wanna do?"

He smiles. "This sounds stupid, but I need a haircut."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Perfect! I've been meaning to do something with my hair anyway!"

"YAY! LETS GOOO!" He yells, earning stares from people outside the car.

We go to a small hair salon, and get attended to immediately.

"Okay dear, what do you want me to do?" A lady asks.

"Can you dye the bottom half of my hair bright red?" I question.

She smiles and nods. Within the next hour, Connor and I are both done.

"Cool hair, Chrissy!" Connor comments.

"You too, Connie!" I reply.

A/N a pointless chapter, but everyone needs fillers, right? Random fact of the day: The bottom half of my hair (from my shoulder blades to my hips) was dyed bright red before I cut it. heh heh... oh my fydygig! I almost forgot my random shoutout of the week! Read @Rianamays stories! Oh my gosh they're so amazing, I'm hooked. Okay byyyeee!

QOTD- List your top 5 favorite boys IN ORDER!

AOTD- NO NEED TO YELL!

1. Nash

2. Shawn

3. Matt

4. Sam

5. Jack Johnson

(Next is Gilinsky, in case you were wondering...)

Alright! Leave your answer in the comments just because I'm curious!