Chapter 14

A/N WHAT'S UP O2LLLL? Taylor here... lol, I just kid. HERE'S CHAPTER 14! Can we get it to 800?

I am currently sitting in a hotel room with Hayes.

He finishes setting up his camera, and sits on the bed beside me.

(Quick a/n: Hayes didnt have a youtube channel at the beginning of 2014, but it's the usual drill: just go with it and pretend he did)

"Hey guys! Its Hayes, and I have my special guest here! Her name is Chrissa, and she's Gilinsky's little sister. So, you guys have been requesting an Ask Hayes, so, I'm doing it, and Chrissy here is gonna help!"

I smile and wave at the camera.

"FIRST QUESTION! What is the weirdest thing that any of the guys have done?" He reads.

"Umm, Jack swung me over his shoulder and ran around the hotel lobby screaming like a maniac once." I say simply.

Hayes bursts out laughing. "They make Chrissa do a lot of stuff. Nash made her stand on a table and yell selfie once." he adds.

I nod, and look over his shoulder at the next question.

"Are Chrissa and Sam a thing? I know this is an ask Hayes, but there are rumors and I need to know."

I laugh so hard that I fall on the floor, and Hayes picks me up and sets me back on the bed.

"Umm, NO! Sammy is another brother to me. Not to mention he's like five years older, it would be gross, even if I did like him."

Hayes smiles a little, and continues.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

I poke him.

"Um, sure?" Hayes responds, facing the camera and laughing.

"I wanna read one!" I whine like a toddler.

He hands me his phone, and I find one. "Why you been spending so much time with Chrissa? She's only famous because of Jack."

He looks worried for a second, until I burst out laughing.

"You think that's funny?" Hayes asks.

"Um, yeah. I get hate like that daily. Go look at the comments on one of my vines. Really, it's funny to me, because I never asked to be 'famous' because of my brother."

Hayes smiles. "Well, to answer the question, I spend time with Chrissa because she's AWESOME! Also, we're the same age, so she relates better than the guys. And... you could say the same thing for me. Lets be real here, I wouldn't be famous if Nash wasn't."

I grin and hand his phone back.

He reads several more questions, until finally we decide to end the video.

"Thanks for watching, guys! Give it a thumbs up if you want more videos, and subscribe! All my social media stuff is in the description, along with Chrissa's! Bye!"

I give the camera a wave, and he turns it off.

Hayes starts editing immediately, and my phone rings.

I pick it up to see an unknown number, so I step into the hallway to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Miss Gilinsky?" A male voice asks."

"Yes... who is this?"

"I'm with the radio station in LA, and I was wondering if you could fly down tomorrow to guest host the station for two nights?"

I grin. "Sure! I'd love to!"

He laughs. "Alright! I'll email you your plane ticket, and we already have a hotel room booked. A chauffeur will be at the airport tomorrow to drive you where you need to go."

"Thank you, sir! Goodbye!"

I hang up and peek into Hayes's room.

"That was awesome! I need to tell Jack something, so don't freak out if I'm not here!" I tell him and run to the boys' room.

I walk in without knocking and jump on Jack.

"I'm going to LA!!!" I say.

He smiles and shakes me off. "Are you? When? Why? With us, right?"

I roll my eyes. "Yes, I am. They want me to host a radio station. I'm going tomorrow, they emailed me my plane tickets."

Jack scrunched his eyebrows together. "But we have magcon tomorrow... You're going alone, aren't you?"

I sigh and nod. "Jack, don't get all overprotective on me. I'll be safer on a plane than here, because that weird man can't harass me."

He thinks for a minute. "You have a point... I guess I'm ok with it, but when are you coming back?"

I look down at the details on my phone. "Monday." Today is Thursday, and I'm doing the hosting tomorrow and Saturday, but the next flight from LA to Omaha is on Monday.

"Okay... I guess you better go pack, then!" He decides, smiling.