Chapter 4

A/N ok I'm really mad now because I already wrote this and it deleted 😑 so now I guess I'm rewriting it. I'm also exhausted, so yay... Hopefully I won't get too annoyed and stop writing... again 😂

I wake up to Mahogany's alarm and stretch.
She gets the bathroom first today, and I run a brush through my hair and put it in a messy side braid.
I don't bother changing out of my pajamas, since its basketball shorts and a t-shirt.
I walk out of the room and down to the breakfast area.
It's empty, except for an old couple, Hayes and Carter.
I wave to the boys and grab two bottles of chocolate milk and two muffins.
I walk back to the elevator, haunted by the feeling of somebody watching me. I glance back, and all I see is Hayes's head jerk down suddenly. I shrug it off and get back upstairs.
By the time I've finished my breakfast, Mahogany is out of the bathroom.
I grab my outfit for the day, and take a quick shower.
I blow dry my hair, which of course makes it frizzy. Well, leaving it natural isn't an option. I brush out my natural waves, and curl it. I pull the sides back, with a blue bow over the tie.
I also wear white skinny jeans and a bright blue crop top to match my bow. And of course, my favorite blue Vans.
I quickly brush my teeth, put on a little bit of mascara and eyeshadow, then walk out.
Mahogany smiles. "You look beautiful Chrissa, I can almost guarantee that when the boys see you, at least one of them will say---"
"OH ZAYUM!" A voice interrupts. I recognize it as Cameron's, and turn around to see him standing in the doorway.
Mahogany rolls her eyes. "Yeah, that."
Cam just grins. "We're leaving in two hours, ladies. Chrissa, I like your outfit."
He walks out and I smile a little.
Mahogany laughs. "Welcome to the family, Chris."
I look in the mirror and smile a little again.
I'm confident in my outfit today. Why did I dress up? Magcon is today.
The fans won't even notice me, but I know people will be taking pictures of the boys, and odds are, I'll accidentally end up in some.
My goal is to not look like crap in those pictures.
Mahogany stands up. "Alright, hun, we've got two hours, and I haven't filmed a video for my channel in awhile. Care to help?"
I grin and nod, so Mahogany beckons me over to her and sits me on her bed.
She turns on the camera. "Hey guys! I haven't posted in awhile, but it's only because I've been really busy. Anyway, I'm at Magcon New Jersey with my roommate, Chrissa Gilinsky. So, we don't know much about Chrissa, so I'm gonna interrogate her!"
I blink in surprise and look at her. "That's what you're doing?"
Mahogany laughs. "Yep! I didn't tell her what we were doing, but it's too late to back out now!"
I shrug. "Ok, I guess. Fire away."
Mahogany thinks for a second. "Middle name, favorite color, favorite food! In that order, go!"
"My middle name is Rose. my favorite color is blue, and favorite food is chocolate."
She smiles. "Chrissa Rose, I like that. Ok, favorite animal, birthday, and favorite person in magcon, not counting the three boys you already know!"
I consider this one. "Unicorns, July 31, and you!"
She laughs. "Unicorns are pretty cool, I definitely agree. And, obviously I'm your favorite! Like, duh!"
I smile again, and she asks a few more questions, to which I give truthful answers.
"Alright, well that's about all I have time for, thanks for watching, subscribe, and give it a thumbs up! Oh, and thank you Chris, for being in this."
I wave a little. "Anytime, it was fun!"
She turns off the camera, and starts editing it immediately.
"Mahogany, I'm going to see my boys."
She gives me a thumbs up, and I walk to the room containing Jack, Jack, Matt, and Sam.
I knock three times, and Sam opens it.
He gasps. "GUYS ITS SISSY!"
I hear a few girly squeals, and Sam pulls me inside. "Morning Sammy, JJ, Jack, and... uhm, Dino."
Matt has his elbows tucked into his shirt, and is doing his signature t-Rex screech.
He waves, and I sit down.
"Need somethin, Chris?" Jack asks.
I shake my head. "I wanted to hang out with you guys until the event... is that ok? Jacob's with Mahogany."
"Of course Chrissy!" Matt and JJ say at the same time. They look at each other and laugh, and I switch my position so that I'm sitting Criss-Cross.
"We have to be there in... oh shit! Five minutes! Sorry for the language, Sissy, but we gotta go!" Sam says.
We all jump up and run down the hallway, knocking on the others' doors.
They come out, and Jack yells, "GUYS WE'RE LATE!"
They all freak out and run with us. Nobody calms down until we're in the limo.
I take a deep breath. My first event is really happening.

A/N sorry, this kind of sucks. I had to rewrite it TWICE, and I have a horrible headache. Tomorrow is my birthday, so I probably won't update. Ok, that's all, bye lovelies!

~Tay