Chapter 5

A/N Okay lovelies, enjoy! I'm listening to Wild Life while I write this 😂🐨🐯

I jump out of the limo and look around. There are literally hundreds of fans. It's almost overwhelming.

Somebody puts their hand on my back, leading me on. At first I think it's Jack, Jack, or Sam, but I turn and see Hayes.

He gives me a crooked half smile, but I see a faint blush gracing his cheeks.

I smile warmly and keep walking. Because I'm wearing a crop top, I can feel Hayes's fingers grazing the skin on my back. Not that I'm complaining... it's kind of nice.

I walk with the others, almost going deaf from the screaming, and I also see a lot of cameras going off.

We walk into the building, and a tightness leaves my chest that I didn't even know was there.

I sit backstage, but to the side so that I can watch the show. After what seems like eternity, they let the fans in.

The boys start running out as their names are called, until its just me and Sammy backstage.

Jack grabs a mic. "We've got a special guest today, guys! Sam Wilkinson, get yo butt up here!"

Sam grins and waves to me as he runs onstage. I smile and give him a thumbs up.

The boys talk about how great the fans are and stuff for a few minutes, until Jack grabs a mic again.

"Haha, you thought I just brought Sam, didn't you? WRONG! I also brought my little sister Chrissa. Chris, get up here!"

He looks to where I'm sitting, and I shake my head frantically. He rolls his eyes, and says something to Sam.

I look at the audience, and Matt starts chanting, "CHRISSA! CHRISSA! CHRISSA!" The audience joins in, and I frown. Suddenly, I feel myself being lifted up.

The mystery man throws me over his shoulder and I struggle at first, but then I recognize his cologne.

"SAM WILKINSON! PUT ME DOWN!" He laughs and shakes his head.

I don't see anything but his back, until he sets me down. Before I know it, I'm facing an audience of teenage girls.

Jack tosses me a mic. "Um.. hi guys. I'm Chrissa, and that's my brother." Jack rolls his eyes, and I throw the mic back.

I start to walk offstage, but Mahogany puts her hand on my shoulder. She walks me over to her spot.

"You're gonna help me DJ, Chris. Backstage is no place for a pretty girl." I shrug and watch her mess with the controls. Without thinking, I move slightly to the music, while the boys dance their hearts out.

JJ smirks and grabs a mic. "I see that, Chrissy. Come dance with us!"

I shake my head, and he rolls his eyes. Mahogany nudges me, but I still stubbornly shake my head. Nash grabs a mic. "HEY GUYS! Who thinks bae should dance?" The entire audience starts to cheer. How can I say no to that?

I walk slowly to the center stage, and feel somebody tap my shoulder. I turn, and see Hayes's piercing blue eyes on my chocolate ones.

"If you don't want to do it on your own, I can dance with you...." He whispers. I smile and nod, letting out a relieved sigh.

"Fine! I'll dance! Put on the music, Mahogany!"

She smiles and turns on a good song, and I move myself to the music. I glance at Hayes, who kept his promise, but is currently dancing like a maniac.

By the time I'm done, I'm in tears from laughing at Hayes's dance moves.

The music ends, and I take a breath. I realize the whole audience is starting at me, some with their mouths open.

My cheeks flush red. Did I do something to embarrass myself?

Suddenly I'm being picked up, and set down up high. I look down to see that I'm on Jack's shoulder, and the audience starts clapping. What? Clapping? Why?

Jack grabs a mic. "Some people don't realize that I have a sister.. but when baby dances like that, its pretty obvious that were related. Nice moves, Chris."

I smile slowly, and walk back over to Mahogany, who pats me on the back. "Good job, Chrissy. Any other hidden talents I should know about?"

My cheeks turn a bit pink, and I shake my head. Matt comes up behind me and yells, "YA LYING!" (A/N: lol I had to...) I smack his arm, and Mahogany smiles. "No biggie, I'll figure it out eventually."

We continue with the show, until finally it ends. I didn't participate much more, but the boys sang, danced, and had a good time. I won't deny enjoying it myself.

For my first time at magcon, it was pretty great. Who knows when I'll have this much fun again?

A/N: HAHA I used paragraphs! I'm proud of myself. It took me forever to write this because... queen of procrastination over here! Also I get distracted easily soooo yeah. RANDOM SHOUTOUT! Go read 'Shy' by brokenmusicbox. it's the best fanfiction ever! ok, goodnight lovelies! Btw, requests are open in my imagines book!

~Tay

QOTD- favorite food?

My answer- CHOCOLATE!