Thank You and Goodbye

Wow guys..... This story is officially a year old. It's also officially finished. That is unbelievable to me, and even more unbelievable is the fact that it has 12k views. That is a whole lot of people who took the time to pick this book out of all the other thousands of choices on wattpad  and read it. Writing has been a passion of mine for a long time. I have others, of course, (soccer, drawing, sleeping, etc) but I've always enjoyed coming up with my own little characters and bringing them to life. I'm ecstatic to finally be posting my first book. Granted, it is a fanfiction, not technically a real book, but it does prove that maybe I can get somewhere with writing, and that excites me so much. I wasn't the best updater, honestly. However, like I said before, it is a fanfiction, and sometimes things other than viners and youtubers occupy my mind, you feel? I'm sorry about that, but that brings me to my next point.

MY READERS! I know for a fact I have quite a few readers that have stuck with this book, my stupid pointless author's notes, my painfully irregular updating schedule, and all the nonsense here from the beginning. There are many other readers that have come at different points of time that have stayed. There are even a few from last week, yesterday, maybe even today. I love each and every one of you for putting up with me. New, old, it makes no difference. Who knows? There could even be people two years from now reading this. I love them too! I wonder what will be up with Gilinsky and Hayes in two years.... Hmm... HEY FUTURE READERS

COMMENT HERE WHATS UP WITH GILINSKY AND HAYES

Sorry, off track. But once again just thanks all of you for taking the time out of your presumably busy lives to read my silly book.

As some of you may know, I do have another Hayes Grier fanfiction. It's called Popular, and I can tell you right now that it already has a better storyline and plot than Gilinsky girl... Simply because I've learned a lot since I've started this book, and I put that knowledge to use. In the future, I plan to do more books that are not fanfictions so that I can continue moving forward. I already have one book called The War that is an actual book. I started writing it last May, and put it off because I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. I did post what I have written, just to see what kind of feedback I got on it. If you're interested, feel free to check that out and give me your opinion on continuation with that. Once again, I love all of you dearly and I hope you have an amazing day.

-Tay