STORY TIME!

Okay, guys!! This is NOT a chapter. It is just the ridiculous story of how I broke my arm. You don't have to read it, but hey, if you want to, go ahead!
First off, I'm kind of expecting at least one person to try and correct me on how Chrissa fainted. Well.... I know that can happen because I have done it. Anyway, here's the story!
Little sixth grade me was staying at my grandparents house for the weekend. My uncle (who was 15 at the time), my grandparents, my brother, my sister, and my mom were outside.
Obviously, I didn't want to go home, so I climbed the tree and sat there.
I wasn't planning on coming down, but Trent, my idiot uncle, dared me to jump instead of climbing down.
Now, I'm not really the kind of person to ignore dares, so I stood up and jumped.
Well, I tried. I tried to jump. My freaking shoelace got caught on the branch.
For about half a second, I was just hanging there rethinking my life decisions.... then, YAY! THE BRANCH BROKE!
I fell right on my left arm and oh lord that hurt like a motherfucker.
My sister ran up to me and asked if I was ok, and when I said no, SHE TURNED AROUND AND WALKED INSIDE LIKE OH THANKS MARIAH.
I tried to get up using my left arm, (*cough* stupid...) and that sent a new jolt of pain, so I literally blacked out.
It wasn't for longer than a couple minutes, but when I came to, my grandpa was trying to look at my arm and everyone else was just surrounding me and staring like I was an alien or something.
Basically I was crying pretty dang hard and they had to take me to the hospital and give me a splint.
THAT IS WHY CHRISSA DOESNT HAVE A CAST YET. I KNOW MY STUFF, OK? People very rarely get their casts the day they break their arm. I am no exception.
Two days later, I got a waterproof cast.
Did I even mention that was a few days before we went on vacation to Florida? Yup.
I had that stupid cast on my birthday and during the first month of middle school. Do you know what it feels like to get sand in a cast? That shit itches and your parents might yell at you if you stick a fork down it to try and scratch.
Lol I left out the worst part! So it wouldn't have hurt as bad as it did, but when I hit the ground, my arm was angled perfectly so I chipped off a piece of my wrist bone. There is now a random dent in my wrist and I don't even know where that piece of bone went.
I actually broke my arm further up, but I didn't even feel any of that because the chipped bone hurt so bad.
Anyway, fun story of the day! I just thought I would share with you why I am qualified to write about Chrissa's broken arm.
QUESTION! Have you ever broken a bone? If you have, leave a comment and tell me how!
I'll try to update another chapter later today!