~The Mysterious Boyfriend~

Caesar's P.O.V.

"You seem pretty busy, checking if any illegal things come inside this bar?"

I turned to the mirror window where Connor's face was seen, he was standing behind me as he looked at the screen where cctv cameras are connected. I was monitoring the people that came here, we have security personels which also can see these footages however I really wanted to see them for myself to check what is currently happening inside my bar.

"I trust Layna but I need to be extra cautious, things always doesn't go the way we wanted them to go and right now I really do want everyone to remember that this is a high class bar that can easily be raided when possible"

My bar and club is just the same as the other club the whole country has, I didn't want to act all arrogant just like other bar owners just because they have some connections to the police and other more. As much as possible I want all the people to come here disciplined or else I can easily put him or her behind jail if they wouldn't comply to my rules.

"Chill will you, for sure the people entering this wouldn't have the audacity to bring illegal drugs and strippers here. They know more than that"

"Sorry I'm late" The door opened revealing Darren, Connor turned his attention to me  before I stood up from the shivel chair and made our way to the couch which really looked so comfty.

"What happened? You rarely got late, is this about the company?"

"Sandra needed my help, I sent her to the office since her car broke down just an hour ago"

2 months ago, when Darren came back from Paris, he changed for a week, he started haging out with girls, and hired stripper a. At first I thought he was losing his mind, our best friend who ws always righteous suddenly turned to someone like this. In the end we realized that he was hurt, but with so much drinking and hiring a stripper he met Sandra. She was the first ever girl who made him so curious of her life, according to Darren she has a sad life and he helped him together with the blessings of his parents.

"And do you think we wouldn't realize how great the chemistry the both of you have? You gave her a job, you gave her a car and then now you're even going to be her driver whenever her car breaks down?"

"That's too much help Darren, you're not acting as a boss anymore" He sighed as he turned to Connor and I, he doesn't look annoyed but he was willing to explain things over and over again.

"I am helping my friend, that is what I call help so even if you kept telling me that we have a romatic chemistry then I'm telling you right now that she is just a friend" The two of us snorted making Darren smile, he was chuckling.

"She has a boyfriend remember? Don't tease her to me if you don't want her boyfriend to punch you one by one"

"Seems like Dylan is still busy, I don't know if it is at work or at school or at someone" Now Connor suddenly changed the topic, I looked at the time and realized that he's already late for half an hour.

"He's usually late, nothing changed"

"But something seemed to happen to him and Scarlet, Lina mentioned something about a date earlier" Darren's words increased my interest now...

"Date? A double date?"

"Probably, I don't know I just overheard them talking about it earlier"

Dylan will kill if he realized that it would be a double date, knowing him he'll reject that kind of dating thing, he hates that above all else as he wouldn't have the time to have their own sweet time together since Scarlet's friend probably will be with them... But whose friend?...