~The Wine Cellar~

Caesar's P.O.V.

"Wow! It's so beautiful here! I can't believe we're going to stay here until new year"

I smiled softly as I saw Scarlet and Lucille enjoying the view, apparently Darren and Connor wanted to have a small celebration due to the return of Dylan from London. Mrs. Wang was actually thrilled to realize that Dylan had escaped from their house and flew to London after a few days of thinking and he finally came to his senses.

Now here we are in Mrs. Wang's rest house in Canada, this is where Dylan wanted to celebrate so we just let him. What we were surprised to see is that Scarlet suddenly asked Darren and us if she could bring 2 leech with her, Darren seemed to know that something was wrong so he agreed only to keep an eye on the two. Right now we are walking closer to the rest house but since it was located in a quite high place, we needed to pull our luggages until we reach the top.

"I'll help you, careful with your steps" I took Lucille's luggage from her as I saw how she's having a hard time carrying amd pulling it, Darren got a hold of Scarlet's luggage as well.

"Thank you" She spoke shyly, a blush on her cheeks appearing before Scarlet decided to pull her away from me. Probably being that friend that will protect her from a playboy like me...

"Helping one girl changes your whole appearance, may I ask why?" Connor suddenly came closer to me, he was smirking and looks like he is teasing me but I didn't think much about it.

"Why what?"

"Why help her? Is she making you interested in her?"

"She's Scarlet's friend, you know I never try to flirt with someone in connection to my exes or my friends' girlfriends" I amswered right away.

It is just hassle to flirt with someone who is related to one of your past ex or ex flirt, they tend to get into a fight or that ex will suddenly want to have a serious relationship with me. I didn't want any drama like that so I really don't date anyone who is related to my friends' ex girlfriend or flirt... especially Lucille as she looks really innocent.

"You said so"

Connor smiled, I know that smile very well, he doesn't believe me and will just shut up for me to stop being 'defensive' as he says. After a few steps we finally arrived at the porch, Connor opened the door since I gave him the spare key which Dylan left before.

"Woah! It's so big!"

The girls started to marvel at the huge rest house Mrs. Wang owns, it's been really a while since the 4 of us last visited here, probably a little over 10 or more years since the last time we got here was when we were probably kids. Nothing has changed really, the same door, the same ambiance when you enter the house and of course the same door of the basement where my favorite wine cellar lies.

"Dylan, you're here" I spoke with a small smile when I noticed him sitting on a couch before the fireplace, there were 8 mugs of hot chocolate on the table and one had been already drank. He left earlier than us as he used his jet plane, I didn't even understand why he wanted to arrive here first.

We all greeted Dylan with a hug but everything happened so fast that Scarlet and Dylan started fighting and shouting at each other again. They are getting really annoying but the only thing we could do was to look at them in amusement.

"They aren't going to stop fighting are they?" I asked Connor who looks really amused to see the two of them fighting once again as we all drank our hot choco, heck they just met each other right at this moment and then they started fighting right away...

I wonder what kind of potion draws them together, the more they fight the more they get closer and the more they get closer this small, tiny spark slowly began to create a stronger flame. They just didn't recognize it now but sooner of later, everyone already know that they're going to fall for each other.