~The Bridge~

Caesar's P.O.V.

A week's fight became something like this, now Dylan and Darren is having a match using poker or sometimes we call it bridge. Darren is teamed up with Scarlet since she is really stubborn, besides she'll really want to be partners with Darren as she's her crush. Dylan on the other hand will play only by himself, he might not be as good as Connor in the game but he's the second best.

"Now I don't have any idea what will happen in the end of this day, I don't want Dylan to get mad and for Darren to be kicked out of the group" Connor mumbled, we're all here at school in our hangout place.

We are going to be the referees today and we're both waiting for Dylan and Darren to arrive with Scarlet, they haven't really talked much even if we ask them to especially Dylan. I knew he was still angry when Darren stood up for her and chose Scarlet than their friendship, sometimes it really is hard liking the same girl at the same time.

"Well whatever happens today, I just hope it's for the better"

The door opened revealing Darren and Scarlet, Dylan followed a few minutes later, now that all of us are here... I think we should start the game

"Are you ready to play bridge?"

"I'm sure we'll win, Scarlet studied very hard just for this game" Darren spoke confidently, seems like both are not.planning to.lose any moment.

"Then let's see the result later"

"If I win I want Darren out of F4 and Scarlet dropped out in school" Dylan conditioned, it might be pretty harsh but when he's really in pain or felt betrayed, he'll do everything just to give revenge.

"Well if I win we'll never cross paths again and you'll be friends with Darren again" Scarlet spoke, now she is the reason why everything happened... but I don't blame her.

"Let's start the game"

Soon we started the game, Scarlet and Darren's points will be individual, but whoever wins between the two of them that means heir team still wins.

"Seems like Scarlet really did learn something from Darren, you're skills are showing" Scarlet had been earning several points one after the other, she was surprised the first time she earned a point but there's still a great chance that they might still lose.

"I don't like to play this game, it's so boring and not challenging" Dylan muttered, the game became very slow since Scarlet is still not sure what card to pick.

"Don't you dare, we're going to finish this Dylan"

"If Darren and Scarlet has the queen of diamonds that only means they'll win" I muttered seeing the last card as it was Connor who told me.

"Dylan and Darren can go back in being friends just like what you want"

"It's fine, we'll win" Scarlet answered confidently, I knew she's nervous but she's trying not to appear that before Dylan... she really hates her huh?

"Are you sure?" Connor asked, my attention focused on him in confusion for a moment but then I realized he knows what card is holding which means he already knows the winner.

The game continued until Dylan only had one card left, everyone has one and for sure one matched the card that is missing. Whoever holds that card will be the winner and now it's Dylan's time to bring his last card down, it should be the queen of diamonds, the card which Connor remained in the middle of the table to find it's match.

"Dylan it's your turn to bring a card down" I muttered, I didn't dare try to peek at their cards as I might get shocked and scared at the same time.

"Dylan we're all waiting"

"I don't want to play anymore! It's too boring to play with the both of you"

All of a sudden Dylan stood up, smashing his fist on the table as all the cards were flying and their places were ruined. I knew the game wouldn't continue anymore as he slowly make his way out of the room, leaving Connor and I with a smile.

"Congratulations Scarlet, seems like you and Darren won by default"

Darren smiled softly, chuckling even at what had just happened as Scarlet was busy rejoicing by herself as if she won a jackpot price or a lottery. Darren knew that they would still win because of Scarlet, that's why he took the challenge ever so easily...

"Default? I think you're wrong, Darren has the queen of diamonds therefore our team wins, Dylan walked away because of that"

"Who told you that I have the queen of diamonds?" Darren broke the ice with a smile, I smiled and sat beside Connor who seemed very relaxed and fine after the not surprising reaction of Dylan.

"You don't have it?" Her eyes widened in surprise, somehow she looks like she was deceived and won't forgive someone from doing it to her.

"Connor never gets something wrong, he has a photographic memory" One which makes him win all the time in every game we have, Dylan is the smartest but when it comes in strategy and tricks Connor is the one rewarded.

"And I'm sure the queen of diamonds card is in Dylan's hand, therefore he is the winner of this game"

"But why did he chose to walk away?" Scarlet asked with a face full of curiosity and dumbfoundedness, Connor and I sighed as I badly wanted to slap this girl for a moment...

I have no idea if she's really dumb or is just so and too slow to catch up on anything...

"Why do you think Scarlet?" Darren asked with a small smile, for sure Dylan wouldn't want the girl he likes to go away.

He wouldn't live so that's why he wouldn't dare let her get expelled even if it means loosing his cool facade and arrogantness, he's willing to take the risk to lose his image rather then loosing the girl he's in love with...