~The Stare~

Caesar's P.O.V.

It's been a week since Dylan came to London, we thought that he would contact us the moment he landed there but he did the opposite. We tried contacting him but it won't get connected, we also tried contacting Mrs. Wang and Danica as well but we can't really connect it. So far all of us are worried, still not knowing how to know their welfare there since we have no connection.

"Nothing's the same"

Connor came crashing to my house earlier this morning, he knocked on my door and started to ramble things about Dylan and Scarlet. Speaking of which, we haven't even recieved any news about that girl as well, seems like Dylan's departure proved how important he is to the point that he affected everyone of us.

"Is it me or you do look like Darren and Scarlet? Like mourning when Dylan just went to London and not dead"

"I can't help it, all of the people around us are being gloomy so their feelings came to me like a plague" Connor muttered, well I think it's quite good since he stopped playing and sleeping around these days. Even some girls were shocked when they tried inviting him over and his only reply was 'no'.

"Dylan never called us since he got to London, he didn't even tell us he had already landed. Do you think he chose not to communicate with us just so he could cut every ties off?"

"You know Dylan, it's impossible for him to do that. He cherishes us and looks at us like his own brothers"

... but it could also be possible... if he wanted time to think about his feelings...

Dylan was always the stubborn guy I school, sure he was like a prince bron wih a silver spoon but his family wasn't always with him so he developed a sense of domination. Never had he felt the warmth of falling in love and made him think that it was only a sense of possession and obsession over Scarlet, after what Darren told him must've awoken his crazy mind and is now probably planning on how to come back here.

"Scarlet also never came, Darren never told us anything about Scarlet which means they're both missing Dylan"

Even at school Scarlet doesn't come near us, there were times she just smiles when we pass by each other but not during her free time. I guess it was always Dylan who looks for her whenever he wanted to that's why we always see her everyday, but it's also wrong for Scarlet to not even talk to us, I mean we spent some time together and drew us all closer so she should at least treat us well now that her arch enemy is now gone.

But it appears like she was also deeply devastated at Dylan's decision, she probably also misses him so we can't truly blame her.

"Why don't we try to talk to Lucille? maybe she knows what's happening to Scarlet as well" Connor shared an idea, well Lucille grew close to us since Scarlet brought her whenever we go...

"Let's go to their cafe, I'm getting hungry"

We drove there and took is only a few minutes before we arrive at the said cafe, I parked the car as Connor waited for me so we can come together. After a while, we both walked out of the car and started to enter the cafe when I noticed Connor having this small smile.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me but Lucille looks more charming today, she has that beautiful smile no one can't resist"

I turned to him with a wierd look then I turned my attention to Lucille, she wore that usual happy smile which can really brighten anyone's day. She served some coffee and then came back to her station, doing her small little errands but the smile never fades.

"Don't do that" I muttered, slapping Connor's arm to stop him from smiling very brightly. I have no idea but there's something tugging my heart when Connor started warming up to Lucille, probably my brotherly instincts came since this friend of mine never takes anyone seriously.

"What? I was just stating the fact"

We both proceeded to enter the cafe, looking quite chic as we tried to make Lucille notice us since she was busy writing the served orders she had. Connor and I acted like we were still choosing our orders, a small smile came on my lips as I watched her truly focusing on what she was doing.

"Oh Caesar! Connor! What brings you here?" Her smile widened the moment her eyes fell on us, of course we started to drop our small act.

"Can I have one latte Ms. Beautiful Smile" Connor started flirting, I raised my eye brows at him and threw a small glare. He thinks him flirting will make Lucille happy? He's just making her feel weirded out.

"What?" He asked with a look, I shooked my head and smiled politely to Lucille, she smiled back to me with a wider one.

"I'll have one of your special"

"Okay, coming right up!"

I dragged Connor to the far left, where I usually sit whenever I come here, honestly I've visited this cafe for more than 3 times since I've really been craving the nice coffee they serve here. This is the usual place I sit on since it is close to the window and has a very good and fine view on the scenery outside.

"What's with your eyes?" Connor had been giving me weird glances since we sat down, I have no idea what he was thiking although he kept on stealing glances at Lucille as well.

"Are you and her a thing? You look like someone who don't want their woman to be stolen from them and what special does she have? I don't think there's anything plastered outside of the cafe"

At times Connor can be truly curious as well...

"Here you go, please enjoy your coffee" In les than a minute Lucille came with our order, she served us with a very happy smile.

"Can you sit with us for a while? We would like to talk about Scarlet" I asked softly, since we might only be causing her trouble since it's her work time. She sat on the empty seat beside me and looked very cute while she's being serious.

"Sure, Ms. Ti had already excused me. What about Scarlet? Did something bad happen to her?"

"No, everyone at school became gloomy and we realized that Scarlet doesn't come by to talk to us, even Darren acts weird these days so we just wanted to ask if Scarlet had been sharing her feelings to you"

"She rarely talk these days, also she don't really come to work probably she's just really busy and tired from school work" Lucille amswered, I know she wouldn't lie since she deeply cares for Scarlet like she's her own sister.

"How on earth did we all ended up like this?"

"Let's just hope for the best, surely everything will get back to normal"