~The Black Dragon~

Lucille's P.O.V.

I didn't know I have a breathing problem whenever I'm nervous...

This is the first time I found out that my heart could also beat triple times or more than usual with all the nervousness I could feel. I was already dressed in the beige sleeveless v neck tea length gown that fell on my feet, my hair was curled on the ends and a small head piece, a sparking and shiny flower like hair clip was chosen by Scarlet for me to wear. Right now I am standing before the long mirror as I admire myself and at the same time trying to calm myself from all the nerves I could feel.

I've never attended a ball much more a very extravagant and rich party which is thrown for Dylan, I didn't expect to meet them and get to know the boys especially with the help of Scarlet. Her whole life story was a rollercoaster not to mention how much she hates him in the past, now here she is, going to be presented to Dylan's mother as his girlfriend.

My whole thoughts broke the moment I saw my phone ringing, it was a call from Caesar... My heart stammered against my chest as I smiled softly, even if thia guy is said to be a playboy whenever he's with me he made sure that I wouldn't feel uncomfortable around him.

Apart from being very careful and considerate when he's around me, he always manage to give me a smile and treat me with his outmost respect. He never tried to hurt me or tried to play with me. When he asked me out to be his date I was in a trance, I thought I was living in a fantasy world and in a dream. I didn't really expect him to ask me to me his date, I really was honored and happy because I would be able to experience such parties with him.

"Hi"

His voice could literally melt me anytime, it was so gentle and soft...

"Hello" I answered shortly, my heart racing so much as I really am nervous... what will he react if he sees me dressed like this?

"You sound tensed, we're still not at the party Lucille just calm down"

"I don't think I could fit there, why did you have to bring me as your date? I'll only embarrass you" I spoke with a little bit of whine, I really can't stop myself from feeling all nervous.

"When did you embarrass me? I don't think you'll even do that later, I'll say you'll only going to make the boys drool" That was a lie, I could see him chuckling on the other side of the phone. In all honesy these past few days he started getting so close with me, he started making fun of me and cracking some jokes even if they are sometimes corny.

"I am not that beautiful, I don't look different from the normal girls out there"

"You keep saying that, what matters more is the beauty you have inside. Even if others won't see you beautiful of course your parents will see you"

Of course my parents will see me beautiful! Whose parents are going to look at their children as ugly beings?! This guy is surely making my head hurt and my blood to slowly boil.

"It was a joke, anyway are you wearing the gown Scarlet picked for you or did you buy what you really like?"

"The beige one of course, I don't want to steal the show if I'll wear the blue one"

The boys took Scarlet and I to a mini shopping last night, it was very late but good thing we were able to find the proper clothes with the help of Caesar and Connor, they made sure that we will be the first ones to be assisted. Scarlet wanted something colorful for me whereas Dylan picked a white gown for Scarlet, the theme of the party was light color. All of course except Dylan who is the main character of the night.

"Okay, I'll see you. I'm heading to your house now" I smiled and dropped the call, I heard a knock from the door and revealed my mother who was smiling from ear to ear. She looked at me from head to bottom and pulled me right away in her arms.