~The Second Encounter~

Caesar's P.O.V.

After Dylan's unexpected fondness over a petty girl, here comes Darren, another one who got fond of our friend or what we treat her as an older sister. These two are completely different from each other but when they fall, they fall really really hard and no one can prevent that from happening.

With the problem we have with Dylan, today Jasmine, Darren's first love came back home and is now having her birthday party. She had met Scarlet a few days ago and they instantly got along as she witnessed how Dylan mistreated and embarrassed Scarlet at the cafeteria so she helped her also with Darren.

"You got here early" I chuckled seeing Connor entering Jasmine's house at the lounge, so far the house had turned to be a ballroom area with a small stage in the middle where the Jasmine will dance with Darren.

I was the first one to be here as Jasmine's favorite wine had been my best selling collection, I gave them to her and asked my men to arrange them in her cellar for a few hours and half of them to be given and also displayed at the dinning area.

"Of course, I want to support Darren in getting Jasmine"

"Got any dates for tonight?" I raised my eyebrow, I can't see any bimbo clingging to him, seems like he's a decent playboy for the night without a date.

"Not for tonight, i'll let Darren and Dylan do that since they're both madly in love"

Madly in love as heck!

"I heard Scarlet invited a friend, do you think she'll be pretty?"

"Remember I don't do girls who are close to dangerous girls, besides that girl for sure may want to meet prince charming which surely is not me" Connor chuckled, clearly knowing how I would love to play with girls who like to play with me as well and not on those who are desperate to find true love.

"Well the main question is, is Scarlet going to come?"

"She will, she knows how important this day is for Darren" I affirmed, there's no way Scarlet would let this day pass, even if she likes Darren I know all she wanted is for him to be happy.

"Dylan"

I called out his name when he suddenly walked around the room looking for someone, I thought he was looking for us so he walked towards us and took a glass of champagne from the waiter.

"Have you seen Scarlet?"

"I'm getting jealous, your attention is mainly diverted to her now" I chuckled, the moment he saw us the first thing he asks is about that girl's welfare? Well what a good friend he is huh?

"One more look for her I'm thinking you already fell" Connor smiled but Dylan just left us without any words and peobably started to look for Scarlet again.

"Seems like I found someone interesting"

In the crowd, since it's almost time for the ball I found someone very interesting to look at. She seems lost and distressed but doesn't look much like it.

"Someone new?" I shooked my head at Connor's question, he instictly turned around and tried to stare at the woman I'm staring at

"I think she's Scarlet's friends, based on her face and the way she dresses"

The girl wasn't looking at the way and all of a sudden she had bumped into an old man, not that old but it seems to me that he's someone quite fond of women... a Dirty Old Man huh? The wine that the old man was holding spilled on the floor and some, maybe on his suit which momently angered him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it on purpose"

"What have you done?! This is a very expensive suit! What are yiu goung to fo now?"

"It was just an accident" I can see the girl mumbled, she looks scared especially when the old man suddenly stared at her with a different gaze...

"Don't worry it's fine"

"How about you clean it for me?"

This pervert really is one of a kind, with that devious smile on his face and the plans he's trying to lure this girl down. He disgusts me!

Before anything could happen I walked away from Connor and went to check what this old man is trying to do, I grabbed his wrist, taking the handkerchief away from the girl.

"I'll clean it for you" His eyes widened the moment he saw me, I only am the man who almost made his business go bankcrupt as he was a very dirty man who involves strip bars as his business as well as prostitute centers.

I started to wipe his suit, something very unreasonable as there were really almost no stains at all and aside from that, the texture is so poor... it's almost as if he bought this in a fake designer or a fake high class store.

"But your suit is flimsy, the texture is terrible. I suggest you just throw this away"

The businessman grunted, even cussing as he left our side. My attention then turned to the woman before me who looks like she was shaken but still smiling...

"Are you okay Ms. Milktea?"

"Thank you, you remember me?" Her voice was soft and calm, something quite new to me since I'm fond of hearing sultry and hugh pitched voices.

"Of course I remember you, you're cute"

She began to act shy again, something quite unsurprising to me, she wasn't like any other girl who would flirt and throw themselves on me but with her cute looks, she probably takes love seriously... but a little fun seems since...

"Are you free later?"

"What do you want?" A strong aura came like a barricade before me and the cute girl as Scarlet appeared all of a sudden, doing this very protective stunt as if I going to hurt her friend.

"We're in a public place, what do you think will I do?"

"Don't talk to him, if you do you'll get pregnant" Scarlet spoke very loudly to the woman beside her which kind of offended me...

"Hey I'm very careful!" I defended, when infact I really am because I really never bedded anyone aside from my first girlfriend when I was still in high school.

Only Connor seems to be very dangerous in the said field...

"Ignore him" Scarlet rolled her eyes and pulled the blushing girl away, I still haven't got her name but sooner the more we meet I know I'm going to get it.

"But I think he's handsome, his voice is mesmerizing, he's more composed than Dylan" Her voice seems loud even if Scarlet already pulled her to the side, quite far from mine.

Everyone falls for me, but then again I choose whom I will play with... but with her... I suddenly came to remember someon in my distant memory..

"He's a playboy what do you expect?" Scarlet hissed... that's right...

I am a Playboy...

Somehow that girl seems innocent, very innocent... someone who was far different from me and will never be right for me...